IMPORTANT

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ TILL THE END.

Hi. All my readers for this book are true gems and I honestly don't deserve you. You must have noticed three things about this book.

1)I changed the title. Yes people. You saw that right. I had been getting complaints from almost everybody that the original title: Swrenaylia, was too hard to pronounce or remember. I took your opinions into consideration and changed it to Born Of Energy. Hope you like it.

2)I stopped updating this book on wattpad and some of the previous chapters are gone. Yes. The elephant in the room. I'll just be honest with you guys. After all, you have been so patient with me. I have been facing so many difficulties. Mentally, socially and financially. Especially financially. Medical school isn't cheap at all. That is a known fact. Medicine is my life and my passion and for me to continue it I need the money. So, I signed a contract with this writing website Dreame where I am continuing Born of Energy and they pay me as I write. Few chapters are locked and you need coins to unlock it though the first few chapters are free. I know most of you won't even read this author note but please go read this book on Dreame. The link to the book is on my bio in my wattpad page. Help this author. I have made huge adjustments to the book and it's so much more interesting now.

You would love it. Please go to my page and click on the link to Born Of Energy on Dreame.

3)I don't deserve you guys but I love you. I really do. Please go to my wattpad page and click on the link below my bio and help me out. Thank you.

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ WHAT'S UP AHEAD PLEASE GO BACK AND READ IT

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Tray-CKierra❤