Janiel

Requested by nobody
Type- Popping the boyfriend question
Warnings- flashback mary

Daniel watched as Jack was outside skating on the concrete. He smiled when Jack landed and did a small victory dance. Daniel looked back at his phone and searched the tag Janiel on instagram.

     Jack walked in with a water bottle in hand and his skateboard under his arm. He noticed that Daniel wasn't paying any attention to his surroundings and quietly walked up behind him.

     Jack inwardly gasped as he seen the brightly blue eyed boy looking at Janiel edits.

     "Boo!" Jack yelled causing Daniel to throw his phone and body of the couch. Jack laughed and walked over to a shook Daniel.

      "Jack you cracked my new phone now the fans are gonna think I dropped it while flipping it." Daniel whined yelling a little. Jack whimpered backing up. The younger boy doesn't like anything involved with fighting it scares him.

      The yelling and arguing just takes him back to when his parents would argue and yell all the time.

Flashback Mary

      "Kristin Shut up for once!" Jacks dad yelled.

     Sidney ran to Jacks room where he was under his blankets plugging his ears and squeezing his eyes shut. Sidney crawls in beside her younger brother and pulled him into her chest, allowing him to cry.

     "I'm not the one who's in love with someone else when there's my husband right in front of me!" Kristin yelled back.

     "Well Grace is so much fucking better than you at everything!" Kristin flinched and nodded angrily.

    "Okay since shes better than me at everything then go live with her maybe she'll be better at loving you than I am, maybe she'll be better at respecting you than I am, maybe she'll be better at raising kids than I am maybe she'll be better marrying you than I am Leave this house and be with the better woman!" Kristin screamed while pushing him gently to their shared bedroom and threw two big suitcases on the bed.

    "Wait Kristin I'm sorry!" Darrin pleaded. Kristin kept throwing his stuff in the suitcases and zipped them shut.

     "Sorry doesn't cut it you should know by now this was the last chance I gave you and you blew it good bye" Kristin coldly spat.

      Jack clutched onto Sids shirt trying to become invisible and wishes he were deaf at the moment.

         Flashback Mary over

    "Jack I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" Daniel quietly said pulling the smaller boy in a tight warm hug.

          Timeskip a few hours

     Jack frowned still not seeing Daniel walk through the front door. Corbyn was with Daniel at the 'grocery store' While Zach is sitting next to Jack watching a movie, and Jonah's reading Harry potter.

     Corbyn came through the door alone shutting it behind him. Jack looked at the door confused as to why Daniel's not behind Corbyn.