Zonah

Requested by- xx_wdwlimelight_xx
Type- Nightmare
Warnings- Maybe?
~~~~~~

      Jonah awoke late at night to sounds of crying. He was confused as he just woke up and he tried rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

     He slid carefully and quietly out of the bunk in their tour bus and followed the sniffles and sobs to one of the boys bunks.

    Once he stopped in-front of Zach's bunk he heard rustling. He slid the curtains open and seen the young boy sobbing quietly and thrashing around in his sleep.

     He furrowed his eyebrows and tapped the boys shoulder only to get a scream in response. He jumped back, surprised at the boy.

     "What is going on?" Daniel mumbled from the bunk across Zach's. Jonah turned and smiled sadly.

    "'Nother nightmare" Jonah mumbled. Daniel nodded and shut his curtain. Jonah looked at Zach who was crying into his pillow feeling ashamed.

    "Hey bub You're alright it was just another nightmare" Jonah softly whispered, rubbing Zach's back. Zach tuned around slowly and Jonah's heart lets a little crack hit the middle just at the sight.

     Zach's red-rimmed eyes, red, runny nose and blotchy face, just made Jonah's heart tear.

     "Hey hey hey! you're alright!" Jonah rushed out and climbed in the bunk with Zach, who just held onto Jonah's tank-top.

    "Calm down baby, you're alright" Jonah whispered, rubbing Zachs back comfortingly.

    Zach clung to Jonahs top and cried, biting at his lip in attempt to stop. He hated the nightmares he recieves once he's asleep.

   "Calm down first then we can get back to sleep alright?" Jonah whispered quietly.

   "No more sleeping. Each time I do I get nightmare after nightmare. There for no sleeping for me" Zach told Jonah, with a nod at the end.

    Jonah sighed upsettingly. He understands that Zach is scared of the nightmares appearing over and over again, but the boy needs the sleep.

     "Zach I know you're scared of sleeping but you need it babe. You need energy. And not the energy from just sugar and food and caffine" Jonah explained.

     Zach knows he's right he just doesn't want to believe it. Once Jonah's singing though. He's out like a light, feeling safe and protected.

~~~~~~••

Heh sorry I've been gone for months. But uhh... I need ideas broski

Here are some ideas that can help you I neeeeeeeeeeed them

Jachary (Jack x Zach)

Zonah (Jonah x Zach)

Zaniel (Daniel x Zach)

Zorbyn (Corbyn x Zach)

Zeben (Eben x Zach)

Zyler (Tyler x Zach)

》》》》》

Janah (Jonah x Jack)

Jachary (Zach x Jack)

Janiel (Daniel x Jack)

Jarbyn (Corbyn x Jack)

Jaben (Eben x Jack)

Jyler (Tyler x Jack)

》》》》》

Zonah (Zach x Jonah)

Conah (Corbyn x Jonah)

Donah (Daniel x Jonah)

Janah (Jack x Jonah)

Jeben (Eben x Jonah)

Tonah (Tyler x Jonah)

》》》》》

Zorbyn (Zach x Corbyn)

Jorbyn (Jonah x Corbyn)

Jarbyn (Jack x Corbyn)

Dorbyn (Daniel x Corbyn)

Ceben (Eben x Corbyn)

Cyler (Tyler x Corbyn)

》》》》》

Dorbyn (Corbyn x Daniel)

Donah (Jonah x Daniel)

Zaniel (Zach x Daniel)

Janiel (Jack x Daniel)

Deben (Eben x Daniel)

Dyler (Tyler x Daniel)

*yes I know they're brothers*

》》》》》

Smut

Fluff

Depression

Suicidal

Upset

Happy

School

Family

Male pregnancy

Scared

Argument

Brake up

Kiss and make up

Songfic

Sickfic

Holiday

Drunk

Wisdom teeth

Act.

》》》》》

Give me some Ideas literally just list a ship, Which preference and give me a small summery of what you want it to be about oh also Who's more dominate and also if theres any kinks.
~~~~~~