Jachary

Requested by~ heavenlyxxherron
Type~ Fluffy
Warnings~ a bit of swearing
I also thought the song ties up with the chapter so...
~~~~~~~~

   Zach woke up in the morning to someones fingers running through his hair. He smiled as he knew it was his secret boyfriend Jack.

     "Morning Lovely" Jack whispered and kissed Zach on his head. Zach sighed smiling.

    "Morning bub" Zach mumbled and rubbed his eyes. The older of the two slid out of the bed and into his own separate bed on the other side of the room.

     Zach frowned. They want to come out but they're too scared of the hate. They also dont want to cause any unnecessary drama. Jonah walked in the hotel room after using the key card.

    "Guys come on up and Adam!" He quietly yelled.

    "Who's Adam?" Zach whined, not fully awake yet. Jonah and Jack laughed causing a blush to creep up on the youngers cheeks.

    "We have a show and a meet and greet and the limelight so lets go!" Jonah clapped and walked out shutting the door behind him.

    Jack slid out of bed for the second time this morning and over to their suitcases.

    "What do you wanna wear Zach? Anything specific or you want me to pick?" Jack asked.

    "Doesn't matter bub" Zach said with a small lisp. His boyfriend nodded and grabbed himself a black pair of jeans with chains and rips and a white shirt with black breifs.

   He grabbed Zach white breifs and basically an all white outfit. He looked over at the bed seeing that Zach fell asleep. He chuckled and walked into the bathroom setting their clothes on the granite countertops.

    "Zach come on shower time" Jack softly said. Zach groaned and sat up.

    "Bubba its too early!" Zach whined tiredly.

    "Zach its 10:30" Jack deadpanned. Zach rolled his eyes and got out of the white bed and into the bathroom.

     As Zach started the shower, Jack grabbed the soaps they use instead of the hotels soaps. Jack walked in the bathroom and seen Zach stripping for his clothes, which was Jacks hoodie and Zachs boxers.

     Jack stripped himself and stepped in behind Zach. Zach slightly jumped, as Jacks hands rested on his hipbones.

    (Does that make sense? Like your hipbones that... Idk just continue reading)

    Zach smiled and grabbed their soap and a loofah. He poured the right amount on the sponge and set the soap back. Zach rubbed his arms and body and handed it to Jack.

     Jack washed Zachs back and butt as Zach scrubbed shampoo in his hair. Jack washed his body and Zach got his back.

    Once they finished in the shower they turned off the water and Jack pecked his boyfriends lips. Sure they haven't had sex yet, they wanna wait.

    They got dressed and met the boys in the van. They were driven to where the concert was and they all piled out. David walked behind Jonah as bodyguards walked on the sides of the boys.

~timeskip to the good parts~

  Zach was jealous as he watched girls posing for the pictures with Jack kissing their face. When they would ask for a Jachary picture, the two boys were more than delighted to.