Zorbyn

Requested by~ NOBODY
Type~ smut
Warnings~ Smut smut smut

    Zach

    The boys and I decided to have a friendsgiving thing. I look across the table and seen Corbyn giving me a smug look. I gulped and scooped stuffing on my plate. I grabbed the eggs with mustard in them and everything else. (y'all should know where this is from)

   I gulp and spoon the potatoes and shoved the spoon in my mouth slowly. Corbyn looked around at the boys and back at me. Jonah and Daniel were talking blocking everything out and Jack was talking to his mom in the kitchen.

     He sunk down his chair and disappeared under the table. My cheeks grew red as I felt a tug at my pants. He slipped them down to my ankles and I made an unusual noise in embarrassment.

   Daniel and Jonah looked at me and noticed my red face. Jonah furrowed his eye brows. "You good Zach?" He asked chuckling.

     "Yea Im FiNE" I coughed and felt Corbyn pulling my breifs down. Daniel laughed at me and I faintly heard Corbyn spit in his hand.

   I felt as he started pumping my shaft. Jack was now back and eating his turkey. I bit my lip and shoved some more potatos in my mouth to stop from moaning.

    I choked when Corbyn sucked on the head of my cock. The three boys watched as I took a drink of my Cola and Jack looked around.

    "Wheres Corbyn?" Daniel asked and I just simply shrugged, knowing that if I open my mouth I would moan. Loudly.

     Corbyns head went deeper on my shaft and I put my left hand down and gripped onto his faux blonde hair and pushed his head down a little bit.

    I scooped up some stuffing and put the fork in my mouth. Corbyns mouth came off with a pop sound that everyone look at me for.

     I blushed, not that they can see since my face is so damn red. I shrugged and they looked at me skeptically and continued to eat. Corbyns tongue ran from the base to the tip following a vein.

     I quietly moan and the boys looked at me. My face isnt red anymore now that Im used to knowing they're in front of me.

    "What I like the stuffing is there a problem?" I asked spitting a little out.

    "Dude dont talk when you're eating how many times do I have to tell you!" Daniel yelled and I laughed covering a moan.

     Corbyns tongue licked the head and he lightly sucked on it and ran the tip of his tongue on my slit. I closed my eyes and looked down seeing Corbyn looking at me with those metallic blue orbs.

     He smirked and spit on my cock and held it under my shirt. He massaged my balls and licked them. My breath was shuttery as he popped one in his mouth then did the same to the other looking at me straight in my eyes.

     I looked back up and ate some turkey. Corbyn let my dick go and jacked me off more. He sucked on my tip a bit more and I came as quietly as I could. I looked back down and he was already looking at me, mouth open showing me my cum.

     I put my finger in my mouth and brought it back down and stuck it in his mouth. He swallowed my cum and sucked my finger.

     "Zach what are you doing?" Jack asked and I looked up slowly but not suspiciously.

     "I got something on my jeans" I mumbled and looked back down and Corbyn was wiping my dick off with a napkin. He pulled my breifs back up but took my Jeans off and I seen a cum stain on it.