Pyron Magic and a Battle with a Dark Lord

Aan landed in a clearing far from the castle. He unhitched Slindre and set up camp. Aan ate a meager supper and started looking through the Wiserc book for some help on his quest. There were only boring gelatin recipes. Aan would have to do this quest without the Wisercs' help. Aan decided to go looking for the other two gems.

But it was still night so he tried to unleash the other gems. Aan placed the Pyron gem in the fire with the bone of the undead skeleton, and the Dark Lord sword. Neither worked. It was then that Aan remembered his battle with the Pyron Guardian. How he had screamed in pain at the tiny splash of water on his face. Aan tried it. He dropped a single drop of water into the fire that contained the Pyron Tribal gem. The water drop fell into the roaring flame. It hit the surface of the Pyron gem. The water drop instantly turned into steam. But were the drop had hit a small crack had appeared. The crack spread across the surface of the gem. The Pyron tribal gem had cracked in two. A thin wisp of red smoke flew slowly out of the fire. It melted into Aan chest. His chest was very warm. Aan now possessed the Pyron Tribes power over fire.

Aan focussed on setting his hand ablaze. He concentrated on how the heat would feel and what it would look like. Aan succeeded on/ making a single spark on his index finger. He would need practice on this one just like he needed practice on the Tellaportions power. Aan practiced and trained all day. By the end of the day he had succeeded in burning his left hand pretty badly (apparently to be resistant to fire and burns you had to concentrate pretty hard), and had had to use the pot of water that he had been trying to mix different things into, to stop a fire that he had accidentally made on a pile of dead leaves. This was the first elemental Tribal Gem that he had unleashed and it would be hard to control. Aan when to sleep exhausted with his left hand still blistering. The next day Aan read the chapter in Coruk's Complete Guide to Tribal Magic, what it is, its history, were to find it, and how to use it, about how to use the powers of the Pyron Gem.

How To Use the Pyron Gem.

Congratulations on unleashing the Pyron gem upon yourself. You have accomplished the third step in being able to control that tribal magic. This part of this scroll is about using the Pyron Gem and its powers. The Pyron's power is one of the most dangerous of all of the four elements. The risk of burns is very high. So that is why I wrote this part of this scroll. Pyron fire is created by the rage of the person controlling it. That is were the term raging fire comes from. So the way to create the fire is not to picture fire on you fist or hand, this will on occasion create an unpredictable and dangerous fire to the user. The way to do it is to channel any anger you have and force that anger into your hand. The anger will burn and you will have a flame, the intensity of the flame will depend on the amount of anger you have channeled into your hand. Once this happens you can shoot fire from your hand by forcing more anger into it and directing it towards something. The flame that you have created can be manipulated by your body into different forms, to throw it you must push with your fist, to create a column raise both of you hands upward... etc...etc. To throw a fire BALL you have to form it between your two hands. Force your anger into the space between them. To make it stronger force more and more anger into that space and then throw it. The way to set something else on fire, outside of your own body, hate that object that you want to light. That object will then burn. Or you can use the fire in your hand to light an object. To light a non-combustable object you must continuously pour anger into that object. To be immune to fire all you have to do is when you are immersed in flame, be angry. You will then not be damaged by the flame. Flame is rage so rage cannot be hurt by flame, if you posses the Pyron gem. A word of caution: whence you posses the power of the Pyron Gem you will be able to produce fire even if you do not want to. Therefore you must be cautious and control your emotions otherwise you can cause yourself, other people, and the world much harm. Another thing that you can do with the Pyrons power is you can summon the Guardian of the Pyron gem. Just hold your hand out while its on fire and say, "Pyron Guardian come to me!" The Guardian will form out of the fire on your fist, and you can command him to do certain tasks. You can only summon the Guardian if you are an extremely powerful fire user. The Guardian will then do your bidding.