Epilogue

Aan had grown up a lot and was now a respected and loved ruler of the world. He was kind and fair to the people. He made laws that would keep the peace and would be good for the people and not for his own selfish interests. Aan often summoned the Guardians to advise him in the making of these laws. Aan had been able to summon the Gustian castle and had now made it his home. To honor the tribes Aan had made a stairway of ice up to his castle. Two huge stone pillars flanked the palace and there was a great flame atop each one. Aan lived in the castle with his wife, Mariella, and his six kids, Peter, Alisa, Terry, Gus, Rachel, and baby Joe. Each had inherited from their father the power of one of the tribes. Besides being a father, husband and a king, Aan had to also be the children's trainer. Rachel was easy because she just sat in a corner reading, but the others were hard. He had to teach them that when your sister was annoying you could not freeze her mouth shut. He had to teach them that when you did not get what you wanted you could not burn the house down. And they absolutely, positively could NOT ride the winds without a helmet on. He had to teach them everything. It was a little crazy, but Aan and Mariella managed. Important visitors often visited the castle and they always experienced something interesting on their visit. Whether it was the floor bursting open and a toddler rose up encased in a giant stone suit. Or the ceiling randomly disappeared dropping flying and teleporting kids. Aan loved his children dearly and trained them well for they had to bestow the tribal magic on to their kids and grand-kids. That is how the six tribes would be reestablished. These six children would one day be the rulers of six great nations. They would be the protecters of the world just as Aan was. But for now Aan had to keep them from crushing, burning, and flooding the castle, and each-other.