Item Eight: Kiss Someone

Shouto opened his eyes. His head rested on Deku's lap with his face directly against the broccoli head's crotch. He blinked. Deku continued playing with his hair as if nothing at all was wrong. Shouto attempted to move but the more he tried the more Deku pressed his face closer against the fabric of his pants. "Where are we?" he asked, carefully, so as not to kiss Deku's dick.

"We're back in my cell. I was a good boy, as promised, and I explained everything to the second Dr. Todoroki. He said he would handle it and guided me back to my cell. I carried you the whole way. He said he felt better leaving you with me than having you be on your own, especially since you managed to get yourself kidnapped. So, you're in my custody, Dr. Todoroki."

"Have I been disinfected?" Shouto glanced down (carefully, of course) at his clothes. They didn't appear to be the standard (oddly scented) prison-like uniform.

"You have, I told you I was a good boy," Deku laughed, his hand still on Shouto's head. "I just thought it would be better if you wore something civil. Those weird uniforms they enforce look terrible! So, I gave you some of Izuku's old clothes. He doesn't wear them anymore because of, well, you know." The clothing consisted of an All Might t-shirt and some pajama pants that had 'Plus Ultra!!!' in various colors. Shouto felt very unprofessional.

Shouto sat up, groggily, his chest hurt (Deku had finally given him permission to move). He sighed. He could feel the bandages. Deku took such good care of him, for what purpose? In any case, considering he was going to be held captive for a while...the least he could do was try to accomplish the rest of the list.

"I appreciate you taking care of me, but can I speak to Izuku? We're more than halfway down the list."

Deku frowned. "If you insist," he sighed. "I wish you weren't so married to your work," he pouted. A few minutes passed consisting of Izuku staring out into space. He must be taking a while to adjust considering all of the excitement he'd just experienced. He hadn't been Deku very long, how much did he remember before turning?

"Izuku?" Shouto waved his hand in front of Izuku's face.

"Shouto?! Are you okay now?" Izuku snapped his head around and looked at Shouto. He stared at him, uncertain, and frowned. "I smell blood. Are you injured?" Izuku looked at his hands. "Ah, wait, maybe I'm the injured one. What happened? The last thing I remember is-" Izuku's face turned pale.

"Izuku?"

"I can't believe it," he grabbed the sides of his head. "I can't believe it! I'm so stupid!"

"Izuku, are you okay?"

"I met Izaya Orihara and I didn't even realize it until now! Why am I so stupid!? I want to go back in time! Let me talk to him again!" Shouto breathed a sigh of relief. Izuku must be okay if he was worried about fictional characters. He must've forgotten most of what happened. That was good. Shouto didn't know how to explain it in a way that wouldn't upset him.

"Item eight on your list is to kiss someone. Did you have anyone in mind when you wrote that?" Shouto changed the subject. He was going to continue his strange counseling session, even if he couldn't take notes and wasn't dressed professionally.

"Kissing someone is impossible," Izuku wanted to fold his hands but it hurt too much for that. So, he awkwardly placed them on his legs. "I can't have them accidentally getting my quirk through my saliva..."

Shouto blinked. Was he serious? Izuku's brain must be denying the facts. Or, maybe he was making up an excuse to avoid kissing someone? In any case, Shouto didn't know if he should dispute Izuku's theory or simply play along with it. In the end, (despite feeling a bit guilty about it) Shouto decided to dispute the theory. He wanted to kiss him. So, he would use his twisted logic to try his best, and, if that didn't work, he would just move on to Plan B.