Epilogue

Superheroes don't exist in this world. Okay, that's a lie, they do exist, in comics. Real-life superheroes don't exist, not yet. But, villains do. Criminals, that is. Izuku Midoriya was one of them. He had a serious case of mysophobia, still does, still is afraid of germs, but there was one person that helped him through some of it. He can touch things now. He is a bit less afraid, but heroes don't exist. Deku is a demon. Deku is his alternate persona. The two couldn't be any more different. But, that's okay. He doesn't have to be exactly like Deku. Deku doesn't have to be exactly like him. They're different for a reason. Shouto taught him that. 

Izuku sat at a table, with various other people, various other patients. He was still trying to process all of this. Shouto grabbed his hand, smiling, reassuring him this was going to be fine. He was going to protect him. Izuku and Deku were going to protect Shouto and Shouto was going to protect them. Izuku returned the smile. 

Enji Todoroki, code name Endeavor, sat at the very edge of the table. His flames burning, bright enough to blind him. He didn't much like him. Those flames weren't pretty. They weren't at all beautiful like Shouto's. They were vengeful. Filled with an anger that made Izuku uncomfortable. 

Katsuki Bakugo, code name Explosion, sat close to Endeavor. A permanent glare on his face. He was covered in bandages. Angry, agitated, and threatening to do just what his code name described. He reminded Izuku of Isaac Foster, a character in a game he played a while back. He too was covered in bandages and angry. 

Eijirou Kirishima, code name Red Riot, one of the doctors here at the facility. He sat next to Katsuki. Izuku didn't know much about him. He had spikey hair. That was kind of cool. He also had shark teeth. That was kind of cute.

Tomura Shigaraki, code name Sora Blue, was across from Izuku at the table. He was fidgeting, sitting next to Touya, uncertain about all of this. Izuku could relate. He felt a bond to this man, partially because they both had the same fear of germs. Maybe they could get along.

Touya Todoroki, code name Dabi, still looking as skeptical as ever. Izuku didn't like him much. He was leaning back in his chair with his feet right on the table. He had no manners. He had no morals. He was as dirty as Shouto was pure. 

Shouto Todoroki, code name IceyHot, sitting next to him. The one Izuku knew and loved the most. 

And, of course, himself, Izuku Midoriya, code name YinYang. 

Each of them stared at the flaming monster that was Shouto's father. "You're probably all wondering why you're out of your cells and here," his voice booming and his face terrifying. Izuku shook, hugging Shouto's arm, not wanting anything to do with him. 

"We've come up with quite the interesting game for you," Touya held out his hand, snickering. 

"It's not a game, we are going to save people," Enji interrupted. "I'm utilizing all of your abilities. In order to redeem yourselves for the crimes you've committed, you will save others discreetly." 

"We're going to be superheroes," Izuku grinned. "We're going to make superheroes real in a world where they don't exist." Needless to say, he was excited.