[NSFW] Item Five: Use a Public Restroom Part Two

Izuku stared at his shoes. The only reason he'd entered this stall was to hide from Shouto. He was sitting on the toilet (seat down, of course). His legs were bouncing up and down and his palms sweaty underneath his gloves. This was humiliating. He was in the most disgusting of places, sitting on the most filthy of things, with a giant boner. He hated this. The person that had caused this reaction was standing right outside the stall. He didn't do it on purpose. Of course not. It had been Deku's fault. But, now it was here, he was here, and he didn't know what to do. What was he supposed to say?

His breathing got more and more rushed. His heart? Well, that was just another thing altogether. He didn't appreciate this. What was he going to do if Shouto heard him? His pants were tight against his raging hard-on. How humiliating! How embarrassing!

"I can't touch it," Izuku mumbled. There was no way he was going to do something so unclean as masturbating! Maybe it would go away? Maybe he could just wait for it to disappear? That would take too long! Argh!

"You can't touch what?" Shouto asked. Izuku flinched. He'd said it out loud? Why did he do that? Why did he do that of all things?! Izuku ruffled his hair. He wanted to disappear. He wanted to disappear so bad.

"Don't do that," Deku's voice laughed at him from inside his head. "If you do that, I won't be able to hold back. You don't want Dr. Todoroki to be subject to me right now, do you?" Deku snickered. The thought of Deku taking control of this situation and using it to his own advantage was miserable. He didn't want to be here but he also didn't want Deku to touch Shouto!

The stall door opened. Izuku, mortified, wanting to die, angry with himself for not locking it, refused to look Shouto in the eyes. He could feel the cold gaze upon him. The room must've dropped ten degrees. He shivered.

"This is quite the predicament," Shouto entered the stall, closing it, locking it this time. He placed his hand on his chin, closed his eyes, and thought about what to do. He could carry Izuku back to his cell. But, that would require a lot of touching. Taking the disinfecting shower with a boner might be a whole different type of troublesome. They could simply wait for it to go away, but Izuku was uncomfortable and even more so now that Shouto knew about his situation. That left two options: hand or mouth? Mouth would leave no evidence on Izuku's clothing and he could walk back to his cell without fear of being found out; however, it might do a number on his mind. Shouto decided to just ask.

"What do you consider more filthy: me or you?" Shouto asked. It was a simple question. But, there were so many different ways for Izuku to interpret it. Of course, he didn't think Shouto was filthy at all! Sure, there were the usual germs, but Izuku really liked Shouto! He would never call him filthy!

"I would never consider you dirty, Shouto," Izuku admitted. "I'm the problem here," he fidgeted.

"Alright," Shouto got on his knees. Izuku closed his eyes. He didn't know what Shouto was going to do but he also didn't want to find out. He felt the zipper to his pants move. He felt the ten degrees colder air on his dick. He didn't like the fact he was shivering.

Izuku opened his eyes. He stared at Shouto's face. "W-What're you d-doing?" His mouth got closer and closer to his erection.

"Would you prefer if I used my hand? It would get on your clothes that way, though," Shouto explained. He made it sound like such a simple task. Did he not feel any sort of intimacy about this? It wasn't so insignificant! It wasn't like popping leftovers into a microwave! He was about to suck his dick! Why was his face still so cold? Did he feel no shame?

"It's dirty. It's really dirty," the fact he was in this stall was getting to him. How long had he been sitting here? All of the people that had sat here before him. All of the dust lurking in the air. It was getting harder to breathe.

"Do you think I'm dirty, Izuku?" Shouto asked, snapping Izuku's focus back to him.

Izuku shook his head. "You aren't dirty. I'm the dirty one, you're going to get contaminated by me," Izuku closed his mouth into a firm line. He hadn't said that before. It was a strange revelation.

"Then, contaminate me. It's my own choice, isn't it?" Shouto hesitated no longer. He put his mouth around Izuku's cock. It was cold. It was warm at the same time. Izuku was confused. How could it be cold and warm? His tongue felt strange against his skin. He couldn't think about this. He was contaminating Shouto. He had to think about something else. What should he think about? All he could think about was Shouto's mouth on his dick. It felt weird. Did it feel a good sort of weird? It felt weird. 

Izuku grabbed the toilet's seat. He needed to steady himself. He felt as if he were going to fall. He didn't want to fall onto the ground of the stall. If anything, he'd rather fall on Shouto. Shouto's mouth...it made him feel hot. It was cold but it made him feel hot. He was burning. Izuku felt like he had a fever. He was sweating. He was gross. He didn't like it. He couldn't breathe very well. He didn't want to breathe in all of the germs in this place.

He made a strange noise when he released into Shouto's mouth. Izuku was already embarrassed beyond belief. He just wanted to disappear. He wanted to cease existing. This was too mortifying!

"Don't swallow it!" Izuku grabbed Shouto's shoulders. "Don't do it! Don't swallow it! You'll die!" He shook Shouto lightly. "You'll die! You'll die! Don't swallow it!"

Shouto swallowed it regardless. He wiped away what little escaped his mouth with his thumb. "There isn't as much as I thought there would be. Deku must have fun while you were sleeping," Shouto said. He ignored Izuku's terrified face. Instead, Shouto placed Izuku's dick nicely back into his pants and zipped them up. It was like it had never happened. Totally normal.

"Can you walk?" Shouto asked, standing up. He unlocked the stall door, opening it for Izuku. The male still thinking about how disgusting he was for making Shouto do such a thing, (even though he didn't actually make Shouto do anything). 

Izuku tried to stand. He tried to take one step forward but he fell into Shouto. "I'm sorry," he apologized, wanting to cry. Shouto's nice firm hands held Izuku up. 

"It's okay," Shouto replied. He supported Izuku every step of the way back to the safety of his own cell. The only time he didn't provide his assistance was during the disinfecting shower. Izuku couldn't stop thinking about the terror of it all. Shouto had really done that! He made Shouto do that! Even if he didn't make Shouto do that he still felt as if he'd made Shouto do that

"I've contaminated him," Izuku ruffled his wet hair. "I'm such a swine. Why did I do that? Why did my body do that?! In the most filthy place of all?! Why! Why! Why!" He rolled around on the floor, ruffling his hair, finding it more and more difficult to breathe. He hugged himself, crying now, angry with everything. 

"I don't deserve to exist," he sat up, all emotion gone. He was empty now. He stood up. He walked to the padded room that he was destined to sleep in. He opened the door, walked in, and closed the door. He was trapped in here now, unable to move, unable to leave, because someone had to open the door for him. That's the way it was designed. 

Izuku traveled to the corner. He sat in it. He rocked back and forth hugging his knees. He tried to fall asleep. He didn't want to think anymore. "Should I try counting?" he asked himself. "Maybe I can sleep if I start counting?" He sighed. What should he count? Sheep was so cliche. 

"One Shouto. Two Shouto. Three Shouto. Four," he said, sobbing again. "I just want to sleep." 

"Then sleep," Deku laughed inside his head. He continued laughing and laughing and laughing some more. Izuku didn't like being laughed at. He closed his eyes and continued to count Shoutos until, eventually, he fell asleep.