Author's Note

Hey everyone!

First of all, I want to apologize to all of you for unpublishing this story before. It was a really hard decision for me because I was aware that there were so many people who really loved this book and I was really happy that you all enjoyed reading this book so much. But as I mentioned, there were certain things that I found to be unsatisfactory, especially after the progress in writing skills that I have had over the books I have written.

After thinking about it for quite some time, I decided to republish this book after doing some editing. It's also because I'm experiencing a bit of a writer's block at the moment and I'm feeling that I really need to take a break from all the creativity chaos in my head and relax. So instead of completely disappearing from writing for a few days/weeks, I've decided to spend some time bettering this book.

Don't worry, I won't be changing the plot of the story but just some minor details here and there that I think seems weird or unrealistic and could be written better. I will also use proper punctuation and will split some paragraphs to make them easier to read (especially conversations that really have to be separated from the huge paragraphs they're mixed up in ^^' oops). I'm hoping that the prior number of votes remains after editing and republishing each chapter but I'm not sure about the comments TwT So please do leave comments again, everyone!

I hope you all understand and support this editing and continue to support me just as you have been doing until now. Your votes and comments and enjoyment when you read my works are what motivate me and make me really happy!

Once again, I apologize for unpublishing this book before but I hope you'll enjoy the edited version just as much as you did the original version.

Also I have updated the book's cover so tell me what you think! Oh, and here's the old one too, just for nostalgia :3

Happy reading!

Cheers!

Lilac :3