Later that day, Ten had just gotten home. Both of his parents were at work, so he texted Jimin to come over so he wouldn't be bored out of his mind.

He hoped Jimin wasn't busy with family problems all night.

20 minutes later, the door busted open and in walked the short, pink haired boy with a wide grin on his face. "Whassup babay?!" He exclaimed while walking directly to the fridge and opening it, his stomach growling.

Ten raised an eyebrow. "You're oddly energetic for family problems." He pointed out.

"Oh that was nothing, don't worry." Jimin smiled and grabbed leftover Chinese takeout from the fridge, getting a pair of chopsticks and he started eating while sitting up on the counter.

"Okay, you know what's weird?" Ten asked while taking off his mask, then glasses just so he could rub his eyes. Then he put them back on so he could see normally.

"You're into girls?" Jimin asked and Ten gave him an unamused look. "No." He simply said.

"Just checking," Jimin smiled. "Carry on."

Ten rolled his eyes then said "Taeyong talked to me today." Jimin paused, looking from his food. "Lee Taeyong? That asshole that gave you a black eye in 2nd grade? The asshole that's mean to EVERYONE? Did he tell you he's gonna kill you?! Cause I'll beat his ass! I--"  "Oh my god Jimin stop! No! He didn't even touch me" Ten cut his best friend off.

Jimin blinked as if in disbelief. "He didn't? Then what the fuck did he want?" He questioned, genuinely curious.

"Well, he told me my pants were on inside out...." Ten said and Jimin snorted, starting to laugh. Ten ignored him. "Then he gave me a note asking why I wear this mask." He gestured to the mask on the table.

"Did you tell him it's because your face is too sexy for high schoolers?" Jimin grinned. "Omo, shut up. Ew, no." Ten said and Jimin laughed.

"Anyways yeah, I thought that was weird. I don't even know why he sat by me, there were plenty of open seats."

"I don't know man, but he's still an asshole." Jimin said and hopped off the counter, throwing away the empty food container. "Anyways, I heard about some party a few kids at school are throwing tonight. Let's go."

Ten's eyes widen. He was an extreme introvert. "What? Ani. Absolutely not. No thanks." He laughed as if it was some joke.

He's only ever been to one high school party in his life, and he immediately wanted to leave. It was just not for him.

"It'll be fun! Come on!" Jimin pulled Ten upstairs. "Maybe I'll find a cute girl!" He said and then pushed Ten in his room. "And maybe you'll find a cute boy" he wiggled his eyebrows, giving his friend that teasing look.

Ten's face flushed red any time Jimin, or anyone, mentioned something like that. "No." He just said and sat on his bed. Jimin groaned, "Teeeennn you can't live your life in this room."

"Um, yes, pretty sure I can." Ten nodded while grabbing his phone, just starting to fiddle with it as he listened to Jimin.

"Noooo, you can't!" Jimin complained and walked to Ten's closet. "Please just come? For me? I don't wanna go alone" he frowned while looking through clothes.

Ten sighed. "Well that's not fair. You can't bribe me with your loneliness." He said and Jimin nodded, "Too late I just did."

Ten groaned, but eventually gave in. "Fine. But no drinking, neither of us."

"Deal." Jimin smiled then threw some clothes at Ten. "Now put these on. It starts in an hour."

Ten sighed but picked up the clothes and went to the bathroom with them.