열하나

Ten was staring at his locker door. He was 98% percent sure he was going to thank Taeyong today about the other night.

Okay, maybe 48% percent, but whatever, same difference.

"Just...go up to him and say thanks for...saving my life...the other night?" He started talking to himself, but then he made a weird face. "My lif...? It's not like they were killing me," he shook his head.

"No," he hesitated, clearing his throat. "Hey Taeyong, I wanted to thank your pretty face for saving m..." Ten trailed off and slammed his forehead against the locker.

"Thank your PRETTY FACE?" He groaned. "WHAT does that even mean?!"

"What does what mean?" A familiar voice asked. Ten lifted his head, instantly at a loss for words when he saw Taeyong leaning against his locker.

His hair was bright red, he wore a backwards hat, his backpack hung over on shoulder and thumbs hooked in the pockets of his jeans.

"He's so hot..." Ten whispered. Apparently not quiet enough.

Taeyong raised an eyebrow.

Ten awkwardly looked away and did the combination of his locker, opening it. "Ah, hm..what? Why are you h..talking to me? Why are you talking to me??" He asked and glanced away.

I'm so stupid.

Taeyong only found that cute. Not that he'd admit it.

"You dropped this the other night." Taeyong held his hand out, and Ten looked down to see what was in it.

It was Ten's necklace. The one his Aunt had given him before she died. It meant so much to Ten, he felt like an idiot for not realizing it was missing.

He slowly took the necklace from the older, eyes widen. "Th...oh..thank you" he muttered under his mask, feeling bad for being so rude to Taeyong and asking why he was talking to him in the first place.

Although, Taeyong probably deserved that anyways.

"Yeah." Taeyong stood there for several seconds while watching the smaller, not sure if he should've been walking away right now.

Ten held the necklace tightly, not wanting to make things awkward but he had to thank Taeyong again. And this time, for helping him.

"I...I wanted to also, thank you again. Um, for...I mean" for some reason, it was hard for Ten to get out. He was trying to thank his bully.

A bully. Why would any bully deserve that? All he did was hurt kids, and inside, he was probably hurting too.

Taeyong raised his slit eyebrow, his eyes didn't move off Ten for even a second.

"For s--" "Bro!" Yuta's voice interrupted as he approached, slinging an arm over Taeyong's shoulders and roughly yanking him into himself.

Ten frowned, glancing at Yuta who laughed when he saw Ten. "Why are you talking to the Halloween boy?" Yuta asked Taeyong and laughed again, pushing Ten away by the forehead. "Get lost freak."

Taeyong did nothing. He only watched.

Ten's eyes began to water as he quickly turned and ran down the hall. For some stupid reason he thought maybe Taeyong was changing. Maybe there was something in him that wasn't there before. (A/N: I just watched Beauty and the Beast ok don't judge -_-)

But now Ten felt stupid for even thinking that in the first place. Taeyong was still the same, cold hearted dick he'd always been.

×××

"Okay, you're my best friend and all, but Ten." Jimin spoke matter of factly as he walked Ten to his next class. "This is getting out of hand." He sighed, stopping his friend before they entered the classroom.

"You're like, literally so distant and always depressed now. What's gotten into you?" Jimin sighed. "I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but I feel like you don't even talk to me anymore."

Ten stared at Jimin for several seconds, unsure of what to tell him. He was right. Ten hadn't been talking to him like he used to.

At all.

"I'm sorry, I just.... It's hard... It's complicat--" Ten tried to explain but the bell rang for the next classes to begin.

Jimin frowned, he didn't move a muscle. But Ten did.

"I'm sorry, Jimin...I'll explain things another time." And Ten slipped away into his classroom, leaving a disappointed Jimin standing there.

Ten sat at his desk and dropped his backpack near his feet, staring at his desk.

He knew Jimin was right. He had been depressed. That, and confused.

Taeyong was pretty much driving him insane. He didn't want to like him. At ALL. But he couldn't help it.

He was always thinking about him, in fact, sometimes he didn't sleep at night because of him.

And then, there he was. Taeyong sat next to Ten at that desk.

Ten kept his eyes away, he didn't want anything to do with him, seeing from earlier he hadn't changed.

Taeyong glanced at Ten a few times, and then grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. He wrote something, and passed it to Ten as all the students started to sit down and the Teacher came in.

Ten wanted to read the note. He really did. But instead he pushed it right onto the floor, surprising Taeyong.

And Taeyong didn't seem to like it, either. He stood, grabbing the smaller's arm and he yanked him to his feet.

Ten's eyes went huge, panicked. "Sorr..." He started, even more surprised when Taeyong pulled him toward the door.

"Taeyong, Ten, sit down this instant." The teacher said but Taeyong utterly ignored him and dragged Ten down the school hallway.

"I...i-i'm sorry Taeyong, I'll go read it, I'm sorry" Ten quickly stuttered, having a nervous breakdown.

"Shut up." Taeyong snapped so Ten quickly did what he was told.

Soon, Taeyong dragged Ten into the bathroom and shut the door, backing Ten up into the wall.

At this point Ten's heart was ready to pounce out of his chest, he was almost shaking physically. He was so scared of Taeyong.

Until Taeyong did the most shocking thing possible.

He pulled Ten's mask down under his chin, and then he kissed him.

hehehhee about time

OK FOR REAL THO GUYS

BOY WITH LUV COMES OUT IN 3 FUCKING MINUTES LIKE I CAN'T WRITE MORE OF THIS RN I NEED TO GO REFRESH BIGHIT'S CHANNEL A HUNDRED TIMES UNTIL BTS POPS UP

OKAY I'M RANTING DIKSHSHS

BYEEEE