열열

The next day, Ten was getting books from his locker. All he could think about was last night, Taeyong.

The feeling of Taeyong inside him.

He wanted to feel that again. He really was head over heels in love with that jerk.

And damn, was he a jerk.

He changed though, Ten could give him that.

Ten zipped up his bag and closed his locker, glancing up just in time to see a familiar face walking down the hall.

Black hair, full lips, marble eyes.

Jimin.

Ten had a mix of feelings, but drowning out all the rest was a sort of empty feeling. Not having his best friend in the entire world was like a piece of him was missing.

Jimin didn't even bother to look up at Ten, he was out the doors before the Thai boy even knew it.

Ten could barely take it anymore, he was sick of this. Sick of pushing people away; so for once in his life, he decided to do something about it.

Ten tossed his bag over his shoulder, and shoved past people, chasing after the person he'd lost. When the black haired boy bursted through the doors, he spotted Jimin immediately, getting in his car.

Ten worked up his courage, and caught up to him.

"Jimin..."

Jimin turned, looking at Ten. He was honestly shocked to see him even talking to him. He didn't know what to say.

Ten fell silent. Where did he start? Apologizing? Would Jimin even care?? Were they completely over???

So many questions ran through his head but only 3 words exited the boys mouth. "I miss you."

Ten wasn't expecting much, not much at all.

So it utterly shocked him when Jimin stepped forward and pulled the other into a tight, long-needed hug. "I missed you too." The Korean boy whispered, tears starting to prick both of their eyes.

Ten felt like a gigantic piece of metal was just taken off his shoulders, he'd never been so relieved.

And likewise for Jimin.

"I'm so sorry Jimin, I'm so so sorry...You deserve the best and I was a horrible friend."

"Don't say that, Chittaphon," Jimin whispered sadly, "I didn't treat you any better. I'm sorry we fought in the first place."

Ten sighed, "me too" he stepped back.

Both boys laughed a little, wiping their eyes. "So, are we...okay?" Ten asked hopefully.

Jimin smiled, "How about I give you a ride home?"

"Hm," Ten paused, "I'll take that deal."

×××

Taeyong was stuck in detention, the only thing in his mind was Ten.

The only thing his eyes were on was the clock above the teacher's desk.

"Mr. Lee, eyes on the paper," The teacher cleared his throat. Taeyong looked down to his homework, but said nothing.

Okay so maybe he punched a kid in the face, but they were being a dick to Mark. All he wanted was Ten.

He wanted him in his arms, and he was definitely planning on keeping his promise of seeing him today. Even if it was 11:59pm.

Then the classroom door opened, Taeyong looked up to find a tall brown haired boy walk in.