일곱

The dinner went by quickly.

The adults talked, Taeyong and Ten were silent.

Ten practically only drank his Chai Tea through a straw under his mask, refusing to take it off with Taeyong there.

"Oh! Ne, I'll have to show you!" Rosie suddenly exclaimed and stood. "They're in the basement!"

Ten looked at his eomma wondering what they were talking about. "Yes!" Ms. Lee exclaimed and all 3 adults stood.

"Could you clean up kids?" Rosie asked and Ten and Taeyong sort of just nodded.

Ten was bored quickly when he realized all his mom was talking about was some art work about work or something. As soon as all the parents were gone, Ten froze up.

He hated being alone with Taeyong.

Ten stood, clearing his throat a little. "We should...clean up.."

Taeyong snorted, amused as he stood. "You're actually going to?" "...my eomma asked us to..." Ten said, nervous to even look at the older.

Taeyong stepped closer to Ten. "So?"

Ten's eyes went wide, he couldn't find words. He felt if he said anything Taeyong would laugh at it.

"So you're a momma's boy huh?" Taeyong laughed, stepping forward. Ten's back hit the wall, he hadn't realized he was so close. This was the 3rd time now.

He felt anxious to either get the hell away from Taeyong or kiss him. And it pissed him off cause he couldn't decide which one he wanted more.

"I know you told the Principal what actually happened." Taeyong suddenly said.

Ten nearly dropped on the ground.

What? How did he know?

"I...what?" Ten played dumb. Taeyong stepped forward, they were closer than before. "Do you wanna know why I didn't say anything?"

Ten really, really did wanna know. But he was too scared to say anything, so he didn't. He was nervous his parents would come back up any minute.

"Cause Yuta would've hurt you." Taeyong said. That only confused Ten. Okay? It's not like Taeyong would care. Ten still couldn't find words, he had no idea how to react to what Taeyong was doing.

Taeyong stared at Ten for a minute, both of them silent and still.

"God you piss me off." Taeyong muttered after several seconds. Ten looked away, embarrassed that he was staring at Taeyong thinking how good he looked, and Taeyong was staring back thinking about what an idiot Ten was.

Taeyong's hand went up. Ten waited for a hit. But Taeyong's hand found it's way to Ten's chin. He fingers hovered under it for a second, brushing his warm skin.

"......can I see?" Taeyong whispered after several seconds. Ten blinked.

Huh?

"...but..." Ten started. What had gotten into Taeyong? Did he want to see so he could laugh? Ten still couldn't bring himself to words, his eyes were trained on the other male's.

Taeyong's fingers brushed up Ten's jawline. Two of his fingers slipped up under the mask, brushing Ten's bottom lip, sending chills up the back of his neck.

Taeyong's fingers slowly slid across Ten's cheek, toward his ear so he could take the mask off. Ten couldn't move. He didn't want Taeyong to see him, but he was too scared to move. He was SO nervous.

Just as Taeyong was about to take the mask off, the basement door opened.

Both the boys jumped and Taeyong quickly stepped back, clearing his throat. He didn't even bother looking at Ten again.

Which only confused Ten. Why did Taeyong want to see his whole face that bad anyways? Did he actually care or did he want to laugh?

Aish, so many questions.

The dinner ended quickly after that, and Taeyong and his eomma left, Taeyong hardly even looked at Ten again after what happened.

"I'm going to bed night." Ten told his parents and quickly went upstairs. He took off his mask and glasses, and fell on his back in his bed.

All he could think about was Taeyong. He lifted one hand, slowly brushing his finger over his bottom lip, where Taeyong's soft fingers had been. He got chills just thinking being backed into the wall by the bully.

Ten kept laying there, so many questions running through his mind without answers.

Taeyong knew Ten told the Principal the truth about what happened earlier, but he didn't do anything about it?

Ten was so confused and ready to explode, wanting answers to everything.

Sighing, he turned off his light and went to sleep, still thinking about Taeyong.

×××

Taeyong kicked his shoes off on his bedroom floor, answering Lucas's text, then he sat on the edge of the bed, glaring at the floor while thinking about his night.

He was angry he kept coming onto Ten, but it was just so easy. In all honesty, he wanted the younger to be nervous around him. He kind of liked it.

"Fuck." Taeyong sighed, threw his phone in a chair in his room then he flipped the light off and layed in bed, taking off his belt.

He couldn't stop seeing Ten when he closed his eyes, and he kept thinking of his soft skin underneath the mask. His wide eyes behind those glasses. He could practically feel his heartbeat every time he backed him up into a wall.

Taeyong stared into the dark for several seconds before going to sleep, trying to get Ten out of his head.

Sorry if y'all are disappointed it's 5am and I'm falling asleep😴 goodnight -.-