여섯

Ten was outside waiting for Jimin to come out of the school. He checked his phone, but nothing still.

Ten sighed, poking the holes in the table he was sitting at outside. Jimin had detention but he should've been out soon.

Then Ten heard a familiar laugh. He looked up just in time to see Taeyong, Yuta, Lucas and their other friend Mark walk out of the school doors.

Jesus, I can't escape them.

Ten turned, putting his hand over his face as he looked down, pretending to be busy. He couldn't let Taeyong see him. Not after what happened earlier in the bathroom. His heart skipped just thinking about it.

The worst part, Ten didn't even hate one part about it. He didn't mind it. He really didn't mind being trapped in a corner by the high school bully.

Then Ten remembered if Taeyong and Yuta were out here, detention must've been out unless they ditched. Ten slowly lifted his hand, turning to look to the school doors for Jimin.

But guess who he happened to lock eyes with? Yes. Taeyong.

Fuck.

Ten wanted to look away as quickly as possible, but his eyes were glued. To his surprise, Taeyong didn't even glare at him. He stared right through the boy's glasses.

Eventually, Taeyong broke the stare. He sort of laughed at what Mark was saying, but it was obvious he hadn't been listening to him.

Ten watched Taeyong walk through the parking lot with his friends until he couldn't see him anymore.

Why did Ten even do that? Why did he watch him, and look for him in the halls even though he hid every time he saw him? Why was he attracted to someone like that.

"this was an April Fools Prank"

What Taeyong had done earlier kept going through Ten's mind. He was embarrassed just thinking bout it. He wouldn't have took his mask off . . . would he?

"Yah, Ten. Dude," There was suddenly a Jimin standing in front of the Thai boi. He jumped, looking at his friend surprised. "You scared me."

"Obviously" Jimin laughed and pulled Ten to his feet, and to his car. "The hell you daydreaming about?" Jimin laughed as they got in his car.

"Nothing." Ten murmured under his mask. He didn't want to think about Taeyong anymore today.

×××

"That's what I'm telling you bro!" Mark was laughing so hard at something Lucas was saying, Yuta had gone home, and Taeyong was still thinking about the kid with the stupid ass mask.

He was so sick of looking at him and seeing it. He wanted to see him with it off. But also . . . why should he even care? Why did he want to see him with it off so bad?

Why did he care what his lips looked like so much? And his nose? It was annoying.

"Taeyong listen" Lucas hit his friend's shoulder. Taeyong rolled his eyes, "What the hell do you want now?"

"For you not to ignore me." Lucas frowned and Taeyong rolled his eyes, honestly amused by Lucas. He loved having him around.

Even if he was ignoring him.

"Do you guys wanna come over to my place?" Mark asked as the three boys made their way down the sidewalk. They all lived near their school.

"No I have too much homework. Not that I plan on doing it, but still." Lucas frowned and Taeyong shook his head "My mom is making me go with her when she goes to dinner with one of her new friends from work" Taeyong rolled his eyes. "It's bullshit."