| chapter one

meeting you was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

×

"yah! choi yeonjun! would you please stop sleeping in my class and pay attention once in a while!" mrs. kim scolded at yeonjun who was abrubtly interrupted in his napping time.

yeonjun looked up at his teacher and mumbled an apology.

the teacher nodded and proceeded in her lesson.

the brunette let his head fall onto his book once again and stared at the wall.

his life was a mess.

his long time girlfriend broke up with him after the 6 years they've been through only for telling him that she'd had enough.

yeonjun developed depression after everything that happened. his family did everything for him to recover but it only got worse.

he had also developed anxiety, and insomnia.

his depression even affected his grades that were once decent, now all almost failure. even mrs. kim have threatened of expelling him if this continues.

he wanted to cry all his frustrations to someone but sadly, he didn't have someone.

even just a friend or an acquaintance, but none.

his anxiety made him look like the school's freak. he keeps stuttering everytime someone would talk to him. only the teachers would give him a look of pity.

if only he had someone who could understand all his worries and give him all the understanding he wants.

×

class finally ended. yeonjun quickly slid his bag on his shoulder and left the classroom immediately before someone would make fun of him once again.

he walked through the crowded hallways as fast as he can.

he bumped into a lot of people that resulted in a lot of dirty looks.

he went outside the campus and went straight for his comfort spot. only finding it occupied by someone else. he couldn't be lying if he said the guy was flawless. he was sleeping under the sakura tree and he looked a little too peaceful.

he had two choices on what to do.

one is that he makes the guy leave or he just sits beside him and wait for him to wake up.

he stood there nervously not noticing that the boy woke up.

"hello? what are you standing there for?" the black haired boy asked.

"u-um.. i-it's just t-that you t-took my s-spot." yeonjun replied, stuttering a lot more than usual.

the guy notices how yeonjun looked really nervous and took that as a signal to stand up and give him back his spot.

he went closer to the boy and gave him a bunny smile.

"hello, i'm soobin, 19! it's nice to meet you-"

"y-yeonjun.."

"great! let's meet again sometime, yeonjun hyung!" soobin said as he gave another bunny smile.

he skipped to the campus and disappeared.

yeonjun looked confused for a second as how soobin knew he was older but shrugged it off.

it was nice to know, he atleast met someone his whole life that didn't judge him for who he was.

his chest grew warm at the feeling.

×

this will only be a short story. i'll try to make it interesting.