| chapter thirteen

"can't breathe."

~
the next few weeks have been quite good. yeonjun still being flirty and soobin being as flustered.

their friends were quite (not really) annoyed with them. even other people could see the love floating in the air between them but neither really bothered to ask each other out.

well, that's what other people think.

yeonjun got even pressured to ask the younger out. he obviously knows he has feelings for the younger but he's scared the cute boy will leave him again.

he hopes he won't.

his friends saw him and waved at him, telling him to come join them but he had no idea what came over him to decline their offer and leave. maybe it was the stress and pressure.

beomgyu's boyfriend saw this and excused himself to the bathroom, but in reality, to yeonjun.

he ran as fast as he can to catch up with the older and he found him. but was surprised to see him alone and not with soobin. he looked quite stressed out about something.

"hyung." taehyun called out.

no movement.

.
.
.
.

"HYUNG."

yeonjun's eyes seemed to snap open in miliseconds. he was shocked with the voice and.. taehyun?

"taehyun? what are you doing here?"

taehyun replied, putting his hands in his pockets.

"you acted off today, so i followed you here."

yeonjun rolled his eyes and stared at the wall. he could feel the younger sit next to him.

"you know you are quite lucky."

the smaller of the two raised one of his eyebrows.

"huh?"

"you see, you're with beomgyu already. you got him pretty easily.

taehyun almost laughed but he just smiled,

"who told you i got him easily, didn't you know hard he was to get? he gave me a pretty hard time but i guess it was all worth it, i mean, we're in a relationship now."

the younger smiled again, remembering the memories of him and the older.

yeonjun grinned at his story,

"taehyun-ah, why don't you tell me your story with him?"

"hmm.. why are you suddenly interested?"
the younger asked curiously.

"maybe i'll get some ideas."

"ideas on what?"

the older grinned again.

"that's for me to know and for you to find out."

the brown-haired sighed and started his story,