| chapter three

don't let go.

×

when they arrived at the hospital, they went straight to the room where yeonjun's psychiatrist, mr. jung hoseok, worked at.

along the way, he saw someone familiar.

soobin? what is he doing here?

"soobin?" his mother turned to look at the direction his son was looking at. she turned to yeonjun.

"who's soobin?"

"just someone i know at school. he was here a second ago,i don't really know where he left to."

"o-okay?" his mother furrowed her eyebrows. her thoughts were interrupted with a door opening.

"oh, mrs. choi. come on in." mr. jung said.

the two went inside the familiar room.

"yeonjun.. it's been awhile. so, have you been drinking your medicine?"

yeonjun shook his head.

"o-oh.. oh well, um, so have have you been feeling?" mr. jung looked worried.

"i've been feeling better. i've been happier these days."

"that's great to hear--"

"doctor.." mrs. choi interrupted.

"can i talk to you about something? it's private."

mr. jung nodded since it sounded really serious.

they both went outside for a moment.

yeonjun was left in the room. the door opened again. it was soobin?

"hello yeonjun hyung! i saw you with uncle hoseok!" soobin said with a smile.

yeonjun blushed red.

"u-um yeah."

"you seem to be stuttering less now. it's great to hear you're recovering."

"what? how did you kno--" yeonjun asked, truly confused.

" i might have been eavesdropping.." soobin said cheeks showing a light pink color.

yeonjun blushed a deeper red when he saw that adorable blush. he cleared his throat.

" soobinnie, they might be coming back any minute now. you should go greet your uncle. "

" o-oh.. it's fine.. i actually just went here to see you. i'll go now." soobin said, clearly rushing.

"okay, let's see each other on monday, okay?" yeonjun asked.

"okay.. bye hyung!" soobin said.

he left the room. a few seconds later, mr. jung and mrs. choi went back in.

"hey son. i heard you talking from outside. who were you talking to?"

"soobin actually went here. he said he was mr. jung's nephew.."

"oh.. u-um yeah. s-soobin.." mr. jung said, clearly stuttering.

yeonjun smiled at him and his mom.

"hey son, you seem happier these days, is it about soobinn?" mrs.choi teases.

"w-what?!" yeonjun said while blushing a beet red color. he shook his head a million times.

mr. jung's lips formed into a thin line.

"i need someone to spy on yeonjun. "