| chapter five

i only appear in your head.

×

days turned into weeks. weeks turned into months. they are now the bestest of friends. yeonjun finally came over his anxiety and bacame friendlier because of the guys and especially, soobin.

yeonjun may or may have not developed a teeny weeny crush on the black haired boy. i mean who doesn't? he's nice, cheerul, friendly and his looks are amazing.

yeonjun doesn't know why soobin is still not the most popular guy in school. he never heard people talking about him. nor did he hear girls scream if he walks by them. it all felt weird.

yeonjun was sitting under the sakura tree, next to him was soobin, who was laughing at kai's joke. his bunny smile was so adorable, yeonjun blushed pink at it.

beomgyu saw yeonjun blushing lightly after looking at soobin. he smiled sadly. taehyun saw this and hugged his boyfriend.

"everything will come out right in the end." taehyun mumbled to his lover and beomgyu hugged back lovingly.

yeonjun looked at the cute couple and sighed.

when will i get that?

he looked at soobin and smiled lightly.

×

yeonjun put his hands in the pocket of his hoodie while going home. he was alone. the guys all lived away from each other and it was just sad.

his mind drifted off to soobin again. this was happening alot lately. he knew it was all normal though, he does admit he has a crush on the guy. sadly, it doesn't look like soobin likes him back.

it's all cliche. that part when you like him but he doesn't like you back.

yeonjun opened the door to their house and greeted his parents. he rushed to his bedroom and plopped on the bed once again. his insomnia has disappeared. his parents were very happy to see that he's fine again but they were still worried about one thing.

×

"so what happened?"

"you were right, uncle. he doesn't deserve any of this. he's such a nice person." beomgyu answered.

"i know. so how is he and soobin?" mr. jung asked.

"i think yeonjun likes soobin."

mr. jung gasped.

"what?!"

"do i tell him?" beomgyu asked.

"no, i'll confront him myself." mr. jung said as he dialled mrs. choi's number.

"hello?"

"mrs. choi, point an appointment to me this week. we have to tell yeonjun sooner."

"o-okay then."

mr. jung ended the call and sighed. this was going to be harder than he thought it would be.