| chapter fifteen

since i love y'all very much, here's a christmas update. it's christmas eve here soo.

"yes."

-

"hello hyung?"

"yes beomgyu? why did you call?"

"my parents left me alone in our house because they will be overseas for christmas."

"oh no.. really? do you want me to spend the night there?"

"that's exactly what i was supposed to ask you. i invited the others as well. we can celebrate christmas here.."

"okay, i'll come over there in an hour. i have to go back here tomorrow though since we have a family dinner for christmas."

"great! i'll see you later~"

-

when the phone call was done, he began packing some clothes and food that will be enough for one night and morning.

after zipping his bag close, which was full of his food and necessities. he gently placed it on top of his bed and grabbed his fluffy towel to take a bath.

he entered the bathroom and took a quick bath knowing he can't be late. he dressed up quickly in his attire which was an oversized blue hoodie that went down to his thighs and black sweatpants paired with with his favorite puma shoes.

he applied a tiny bit of makeup and grabbed his bag, going downstairs. he saw his parents in the couch, cuddling with a cup of coffee in their hands. he giggled quietly and told them he'll be leaving for a sleepover.

"okay. just come back early so you will have time to prepare for our dinner. stay safe bun.", his mother reminded as she slowly stood up from the couch and walked to boy, kissing his cheek.

the said boy waved his hands and greeted his goodbyes to his parents before going out. he walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus for about seven minutes. he quickly hopped in, and sat at the seat next to the window, then taking out his phone and earphones. he quickly plugged the earphones in and played some music.

it wasn't long after he arrived at the lonely boy's house. he went off the bus and walked to boy's house. soobin knocked on the door and was immediately greeten with a taehyun.

"hey. beomgyu's been waiting for you, come on in.", taehyun opened the door a bit wider for the slightly taller boy to come in and closed it after he went in.

soobin gently plopped his bag on the couch with fluffly pillows and went to the kitchen to find beomgyu. what he saw was, a lot of treats on the kitchen counter. the boy slightly almost drooled but he turned his attention to the boy in front of him.

the shorter boy quickly hugged him and led him to the living room which his boyfriend was in.

"beomgyu-ah, where are the others?" he asked the other who was busy cuddling with his boyfriend who was watching something on the tv.

"they should be here by n-"

a few knocks were heard.