Long drive

The man put me down on my feet and helped me pack. Didn't know how to pack a bag I was only 4. I picked up a bag that used to be my brothers and the police officer helped me put clothes in it I went out to the kitchen the one thing I knew about was the money stash that mom kept from her job she used to have for her and dad really to live off not me. I opened it up and it looked like a lot of money to me I took it out and put it in to my bag when the police officer wasn't looking. "Do you have any toys?" He asked looking around "one I said picking up the teddy bear I loved it was the only thing I could play with. I didn't really play though I just liked watching the cars go by our apartment complex and see which one I would like to have and I changed my outfits a lot I would just talk to my teddy I had nobody except him. I don't really know were he came from I have always just had him. I picked it up "I want to take him in the car with me." "Alright that's not a problem." The police officer said I picked up the picture of my brother I wonder if he still looked like that probably not but I don't know maybe he dose. I put it in my bag and the police officer zipped it up. "Is that all you want to take?" He said picking it up it was barley full. "Yes." I said walking over to my closet I picked up my jacket and put it on I hadn't been outside in what felt like for ever cause it was I don't even remember what outside feel like the only reason I know what it is. Is because I look out my window almost all day until it gets dark then I know it night time and time to go to bed. The police officer held my hand and walked out with me "This lovely lady is going to take you to see your brother." He said I looked at him "Your not coming?" "No sweetie sorry I can't." He said looking at me "Okay." I said letting go of his hand. "Thank you for saving me." "No problem it's all part of the job." He said with a smile the lady sat me down in my seat and started talking I wasn't listening though cause I wasn't interested. I looked at the clock in the car. I didn't know how to read it so I pointed to it. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 10:30." She said while looking over me. "Oh okay." Time really didn't mean anything to me I didn't understand it and was never taught it so the only thing I knew that time only made you older though so I loved it because with ever seconds that passed it meant I was getting closer to leaving this place I just left a lot sooner then I thought I was going to. I was fine with it that. My eyes started to get heavy which was wired cause I had only just got up a couple of hours ago. I woke up in the hospital and was confused why I was there I though I was going to go and see my brother not a doctor. I know for a fact he is not a doctor where in the world would he get that money and he wasn't old enough to even go to college yet I don't think. "Why are we here?" I asked the lady looked at me in surprise. "I didn't know that you were up." She said "Why are we here?" I asked again I wasn't going to give up I was really stubborn I just wasn't with my parents because being stubborn meant being beaten a lot more then usual. "It part of the procedure I have to follow the Doctor has looked you over while you were sleeping and now you are free to go." I looked confused but whatever. "Is there anything wrong with me?" I asked. "Well you have a broken arm." She said pointing to my left arm and I sighed I was left handed and now my left arm was broken. "Well at least it wasn't your good arm." she said helping me down from the bed. "It is." I said walking out of the room her following me close behind. She buckled me back in. It was still day "How much longer till we get to where ever we are going?" "We are here." She said. "And we are in Tulsa Oklahoma." She pulled up to this house and told me she would be back in a minute she locked the doors and knocked on the door it opened and then she disappeared.

Dallas P. O. V.
It was a nice Sunday afternoon and me a the guys just got back from playing football. We were about to leave when a knock came to the door Darry opened it. "Hello?" He said kinda confused. "Hello I'm Barbara Richards, I'm here with the department of Well fair from the state of New York, is there a Dallas Winston here?" She asked Darry looked over his shoulder at me and I nodded to say that it was alright for him to tell her I was here. "Yes." He said and then motioned for her to come in. "You are probably aware of this but your parents are extremely abusive while under the influence of alcohol." She said looking at me not breaking eye contact which made me feel uncomfortable but I didn't show it I wasn't going to. "Yeah." I said what was this all about she didn't just come here all the way from New York to tell me that. "Well something you are probably are unaware of is that your mother and father recently had another child named Autumn Grace Winston." I could feel my eyes go wide. "Recently how recently?" I asked were they trying to pawn of this baby to me I can barley take care of myself let alone a baby. "About 4 years ago." She said well I guess a 4 year old wouldn't be so bad but still I don't know if they are trying to give this girl to me I don't know how I would be able to take care of her. "Well She was recently found in an apartment complex being badly beaten by your father and mother." She paused did they kill her I wonder even if I didn't know this girl I would kill them the next time I see them even if she isn't dead I still will for hurting a poor innocent 4 year old I don't like little kids but I already felt like I loved this little girl. "She is still alive." The women said and it felt like a  weight was lifted of my shoulder. "She only suffered minor injuries like a broken arm and a black eye." My knuckles were turning white because I was so mad at my dumb ass parents who cared more about beer. Then their own kids. "We don't know anyone else in your family and your mother asked us to give her to you." The women didn't even finish talking and I said.....