Is he nice?

I cut her if by saying. "Yeah I'll take her I'm not just going to throw her into a girl home like that." Then i winked the women smiled. "Perfect she really seems to be set on living with you." I looked back at the gang everyone's mouths were hung open. "Dallas do you know how much work and money this is going to be." Darry started I just rolled my eyes. "Look who's talking You would do the same for Ponyboy and Sodapop so don't even get me started." I turned around and stared out the screen window of the door. The hole gang crowed around as the women lifted out a tiny girl. "Well She sure looks like you dal." Johnny said. He wasn't wrong she sure did look a lot like me but she seemed really tiny like short but also skinny maybe that was a normal weight for a little girl I don't know. I don't think I have ever really seen one if I did I don't remember. When she turned at the house she looked pretty beat up. She had a cast on and a pretty big black eye just the size of my dads fist. I open the door and walked out. But she also had longer straight brown hair and eyes bigger then Johnny they were like his though puppy dog eye that have seen to much. They were a deep brown she was wearing a pair of fake denim shorts and a white t-shirt with plants covering it.

Autumn P. O. V.
When the lady finally came back she unbuckled me and took me out of me seat she pointed too the house "Your brother is inside there." "Really is he nice." I asked "you could say that." she said lifting my bag and passing it to me then a guy walked out of the house "Hi I'm Dallas Umm your big brother I guess." He said "you want help with that." He said pointing to my bag. As the women passed me my teddy I smiled. "Uh sure." I passed it to him he smiled and took me hand. "See ya." I said looking back at the lady. "Thanks for bringing me here." She smiled and got in the car we got to the stairs of the house to get on their porch and they were so big. Or maybe I was just short but how was I supposed to climbed they were almost at my waist and my arm was broken to so crawling up them was not an option either. "Umm. Dallas." I said looking at him he was already at the top when he looked back. "Yeah. Oh yeah right" Then he came down the stairs and picked me up. "Thanks." I said when we got to the top. "Uh. Oh yeah no problem." He seemed nice and kinda nervous. Not how my mom had explained him to me. She said he was a worthless son who they were not proud of and wish he didn't sport their last name I didn't believe her when she told me that about Dallas. "You know mom explained you terribly to me." I said with a smile. "Did she now." Dallas said reaching for the door handle. "Yeah but I never believed her anyway." Dallas only chuckled and opened the door to reveal a bunch of people all guys. "Hello." They all said simultaneously. "Jeez do you guys practice this stuff." I said with a smile. "I like her already." A guy with reddish sideburns and a blue Mickey Mouse t-shirt on and a beer in his hand. "This is Two-Bit." Then Dallas moves his finger to a tall muscular guy. "That's Darrel But we call him Darry he's den mother." Dallas chuckled. "That kid over there with his nose in the book yeah that's Ponyboy and the one sitting next to him is Sodapop."Both boys looked very nice one with brown hair slicked back and beautiful greenish grey eyes I wished I had eyes like his. And the other equally as handsome with blondish brown hair also slicked back but not as tight as the first boys and beautiful blue eyes. They both smiled at me their smile were very different but still both beautiful. The boy with bleu eye who I guess was named Sodapop had a smile only a movie start would sport. The other boy with greenish grey eyes had a smile that was softer that was still beautiful. I smiled back at them. "This guy with the huge nose that's Steve." "Hey." Steve barked back. This guy had was shorter then Dallas and Darry but taller then Sodapop. He had pretty eye to but not as pretty Ponyboy. "And this quite one is my personal favourite Johnny." He said moving his finger over to a shy small boy with jet black hair and tan skin. His eyes kinda looked like mine huge puppy dog eyes that made it easy to get what you wanted. "Hello everyone, nice to meet you." I said smiling. "Well she's a lot nicer then you dal." Steve said smiling at me I smiled back. "Do you like Mickey Mouse." Two-Bit asked I cocked an eyebrow. "What's Mickey Mouse?" I asked two-bit while going over and sitting on Dallas lap I didn't really know anyone not even Dallas but he made me feel safe. Like mom and dad would never hurt me while he was around. Two-bit mouth hung open. "Oh here we go." Darry said rolling his eyes and walking into the kitchen. "Okay first lesson I'm going to teach you never ever ask Two-bit who Mickey Mouse or Elvis is." Dallas said looking at me making eye contact. "Okay." Then it clicked how I could pick on Two-bit already. I poked at Dallas side with my elbow "What?" He said. I started to whisper only loud enough for Dallas to hear. "Watch this." I smirked. "Oh wait I know who Mickey is now. But isn't it a baby show?" Everyone chuckled as Two-bits mouth hung open. "You're lucky you're Dallas sister and a little girl." He said getting up and walking into the kitchen. I smiled and looked at Dallas he high fived me. "Winston-1." I said giggling. It was a couple hours and it was now 6:30 me and Dallas went to go to the dingo just us. We sat down at a both in the back and some guys can over. "Hey dal." One of the guys said putting a hand on Dallas shoulder. He sat down next to him and the other guy sat next to me. "And who's this cute board." The guy sitting next to me said "As Dallas Winston gone soft he added. "You wish." Said leaning back I smiled. "Well She got a pretty smile." The guy sitting next to Dallas said. "Okay that's my little sister, so we don't talk about her that way she's only 4." The guys looked at me "I didn't know you had a little sister." They both said. "I didn't know until today." He said leaning back. "By the way Autumn this is Tim and curly Shepard." The one sitting next to me was curly and the one sitting next to him was Tim. Then the waitress came over. "What can I get for you guys." She seemed kinda scared I wondered why. "Umm you can get threes coke doll face, Autumn what do you want?" He snapped me outta my day dream. "Oh um can I have a water please." I said. Dallas cocked an eyebrow. "You can get whatever you want autumn." He said. "I know but I don't like Soda or juice." He shrugged his shoulders and the waitress walked away quickly. "Not expensive good sigh, you lucked out." Dallas smiled and then looked at me. "Why was she scared of you guys?" I asked Tim smiled. "We have a sorta reputation around here, and that girls a socs." I cooked an eyebrow. "What's a socs." Tim raises his eyebrows. "People we don't talk to." Dallas said looking at me very seriously,I just nodded.the waitress care with our drinks and then we ordered our food. After we were done Dallas said goodbye to his pals. He said he had to take me home. It was dark out and I asked Dallas "what time is it." Dallas's said. "It's 9:30." I just nodded i still didn't really understand time. It was such a long walk and my legs were getting tired Dallas was carrying my bag. "Are we almost there yet, cause my legs are sore." "It's still a pretty long walk from here, we haven't even gotten to the Curtis house yet." I let out a sigh. "Do you want me to carry you." I looked at him my legs were really getting sore. "Yes please." I said holding up my right arm it was to hard to pick up my left hand. He pick me up and I laid my head on his shoulder and before I knew it I was asleep.