Oh no

We all got up and pulled into the cars and made our way to the drive in me,Autumn and Johnny snuck throw the back under the fence. Autumn and Johnny were my two responsibilities no mater what I was always going make sure they were okay. We met with the gang who were all goody two-shoes and paid we didn't like sitting in our cars it felt wired we liked sitting in the seats mostly cause of the nice view of all the hot boards but we sat down Autumn sat on my lap and Johnny right beside me this movie actually looked like it was going to be good
After the movie
Not one hot board at that movie just a bunch of movie geeks worse then Pony we made our way back to the cars me and autumn were they only ones going back to bucks the whole gang was trying to convince me to send her with them but she wanted to go with me so she came I wasn't going to make her go with them if she didn't want to. Besides I knew what to expect I knew bucks party would be in full blow by now but he knew Autumn and wouldn't let anyone touch one hair in her pretty little head. The drive home was just us being crazy I never let anyone see that we were just sing like mad men when we were a block away from bucks she turned the music down and then smiled at me I smiled back. "I love you Dallas." "Love ya too monkey." I said smiling she always made me smile. We pulled up to bucks and hopped outta the car when we got in the party was in full blast I looked over to see autumn had went over to see buck who was behind the bar serving up drinks so she would be fine I hadn't made a move on any boards in a while so I though that know was my chance when a pretty red head caught my eye in the kitchen I walked up to her she was supper easy I barley had to say hello and she was all over me we were making out for a while when I heard a voice behind my I ignored it and picked the girl up and set her down on the counter and grabbed her thighs then again I heard my voice I pulled away and looked behinds me to see autumn she looked exhausted but I wasn't about to leave this girl here she pulled my shirt and started kissing my neck. "What Autumn." I Said a little annoyed. "I'm sleepy." She said rubbing her eyes. "Then go to bed." I said while looking back at the girl man was this girl ever pretty she stopped kissing my neck and I moved to hers she moanded a little a I smiled I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me she laid her head on my shoulder and started kissing my neck again I started walking to the exit when I heard a scream and it just wasn't any scream it was autumns scream I put her down and she just kept kissing my neck I step back. "Man your beautiful." I Said out loud. "That was your sister make sure she okay here's my number." She said passing me a peace of paper I slid it into my pokey smiled and kissed her on the lips and walked to where I heard another scream now I started to speed up and then there she was laying on the floor a drunk guy at the top and a hundred at the bottom staring at her she screamed my name and I pushed trough. When she seen me she began to bawl. "What's wrong?" I Said buck looked at me. "Only fell from the second stair on her left arm." My eyes widen her left arm was the one she had broken before she came here originally when my dad broke it. I went over and bent down. "Baby this is going to hurt okay but if you wanted the pain to go away you gotta do this." She nodded and I seen that red-headed girl. I hated my self so much right now if only I wasn't so stupid then Autumn would be in bed right now not getting ready to go to the hospital and she would've had her second cast this year she had only just got her cast off last month. I picked her up and she screamed. "Autumn your going to be okay." I looked at buck and he nodded. "Okay everyone clear out." He said walking to the door. Everyone left in a hurry. When they were all gone Autumn had been screaming now she was in so much pain. Buck grabbed his keys and then passed them to me. I looked at him. "I can't drive I had a few drinks." "Well I can't drive I'm drunk." Buck said I sighed it wasn't like I haven't driven on a few drinks before but that was when it was just me in the car by myself now there would be buck and Autumn. "No, I'm calling Darry." I said walking to the phone Autumn was suffering and I hated it but I also was the one who got her into this mess I wasn't going to get her into more.