Dad?

We pulled up to the ballet studio and Dallas gave me my stuff and I went in and changed with all the girls I sat next to a girl named Addison her mom was helping her get ready it kinda hurt to see all the mommies helping their girls get ready but I didn't pay much attention I started to talk to Addison about random stuff everyone here liked me and I had made lots of friends at the ballet studio even though I knew they wouldn't last because they were all socs and I was a greaser all the moms were terrified of Dallas which was kinda funny to me cause Dallas doesn't just randomly jump socs they were scared of him for nothing cause it wasn't like he couldn't control his anger and if he did get really angry he would just leave. "Do you need help with your shoes?" A lady's voice asked that snapped me outta of my daze. "Uh. Oh um sure." It was Addison's mommy Addison looked at me. "Where's your mommy." After she asked that question the hole room went silent like they all wanted to know. I shrugged. "I don't know." I said. It was half the truth I didn't really know if she went back to jail or not. "So your not coming to the sleep over." She asked again. I shook my head. "No cause my brother can't come." Addison looked over at her mom. "Well he could come with you for a little bit." She said. I shrugged and Addison mom moved from me showing me me shoes were on. "Thank you." I said hopping down from the bench and walking to the door. "Where are you going." I heard someone say I turned around to see it was Addison talking to me again. "To see my brothers." I called Ponyboy and Johnny my brothers I called the hole gang my brothers even though they weren't my real brothers. "Oh." She said sitting back down. That hole conversation with Addison made me want to cry and leave but I held it together in front of the girls. When I walked out Dallas, Johnny and Ponyboy were standing there. "Why didn't you wait for your friends." Dallas asked cocking an eyebrow I had told on the car ride home about all the friends I made felt tears forming in my eyes but I turned quickly and started to walk for the door to get into the dance floor. "I don't know I didn't fell like it okay." I said holding back my tears. I just kept telling myself. Don't cry, don't cry. "Autumn you okay?" He asked helping me open the heavy door. "Yeah." I sighed and walked in Dallas,Ponyboy and Johnny all sat in the seats against the wall and all the moms and girls started to pile in.
After dance class
After we finished we gathered in a circle like we did last class and then my dance teacher just started talking about when next class was she said it would be on Monday. "Don't forget about the sleepover." My dance teacher said while we all got up. I sighed and started to walk over to the boys when my dance teacher said. "Umm, Autumn can i talk to you and your brother." Dallas, Ponyboy and Johnny all walked over and I turned around we walked over. "So is your guys mom going to be showing up at this sleepover?" She asked Dallas looked at me and I shook my head no I didn't want them to know the real truth about my mom I was embarrassed. "Um no." He said. "Oh alright." My teacher said looking over at me. "You don't want to come and have fun with the girls." I shook my head no again and then walked over to Johnny and held my arms up for him to pick me up. I wasn't usually shy or one to keep my mouth shut but I didn't want to talk about it. My dance teacher. "Autumn one of them can go into the changing room with you." I looked at Johnny. "Me?" He asked cocking his eyebrow I nodded. "Fine." he said putting me down and we all walked over to the door Dallas and Pony stood outside the door while Johnny came into the changing room. He walked over to my bag and started to un tie my dance slippers Addison mom wasn't there she was talking to another mom or something when Addison looked at me confused. "So you don't have a mommy." I looked at Johnny. He didn't know what to do either I just shrugged I felt like if I started to talk I would cry. "What kinda weirdo doesn't t have a mommy." Addison said staring at me I felt hot tears build up in my eyes. Johnny looked at me then at Addison. "We aren't going to talk about her mommy anymore." Johnny said passing me my sweater. Then helping me put it on. Addison looked at him and turned. "This hood thinks he can tell us what to do." A little girl said the moms all turned I guess they were hoping it wasn't Dallas sitting there I jumped of the bench me and Johnny started to walk to the door when we got to the little girl I started her down and then I said. "Don't you ever dare talk about Johnny like that again." Then we kept walking. When we got out I ran over to Dallas and he picked me up. "Why you so sad monkey?" He asked. "I would be sad to if that was my conversation." Johnny said walking closer to Pony we had to be carful we were on socs territory. "What happened in there?" Dallas said while he buckled me in to the car. "I don't want to talk about it." I said looking at him seriously. "Okay." He said closing the door. "What time is it?" I asked looking over at pony who was sitting in the back with me. "It's 5 o'clock, why?" Pony said. "We have to go meet the gang at the dingo for supper!" even I could tell that I my face was lighting up and I smiled Dallas and Johnny started to talk and my eyes felt heavy the car always put me to sleep I don't know why.

Dallas P. O. V.
I started to talk to Johnny about what happened in the locker room he told me everything those girls moms did nothing it really made me mad but I didn't show it in front of Autumn even though she was asleep. "Autumn." I yelled she jumped and all 3 of us laugh. She puts a sour look on her face and turns to the window. "Oh come on Autumn." I said getting outta the car everyone was always staring at me I felt it more then usual to. Maybe it was because I had Autumn. I picked her up out of her seat and she laid her head down on my shoulder we walk in and the gang had already had a table. Johnny pointed it out. "Hey guys." I shouted from the front mostly just to annoy the socs sitting right next to the door we walked over. "Someone's tired again?" Darry questioned. "It's the car I'm telling you." I Said noticing how much I sounded like a mom in that moment I shuffled Autumn around so she was sitting by herself in between me and Sodapop. Me,her,Sodapop and Darry we were all sitting on one side and Two-bit,Steve,Ponyboy and Johnny were all sitting on the other side the waitress came over to take our order. All of us ordered burgers and fries expect Autumn she never ate much so she just wanted fries. When the waitress finally came with our food we started to dig in. "Dallas will you pass me the salt." I looked over and put me food down picking up the salt bottle and reading making sure it was salt. "Here you go monkey." I said shaking some salt on her fries. "Thanks dad." She said picking up a fries we all stopped in our tracks making sure that's what we just here'd she looked up at us. "What?" She asked looking at us confused. "You just called Dallas, dad." Johnny said. She looked over at me. "Autumn do you see Dallas as a father figure?" Two-Bit questioned. "Um yeah I guess she said bitting into her fries she wasn't faded by this at all but I though it was nice to have someone look up to me like that. Autumn leaned her head on my shoulder she had only eaten like 4 fries "Autumn eat more please" I said pushing her plate closer to her. "No I don't want to I'm full." She said pushing it away. "Autumn you ate like 6 fries that's it you gotta eat more." Two-bit said pushing them closer again fine she picked up a Fry. Autumn brought out the dad in all of us. Then she smiled I knew she was about to con the gang into doing something. "You know we missed me birthday by a whole month." I felt terrible that we missed autumns birthdate and I was hopping she wasn't going to talk about it. "So can we go to watch a movie please." She said batting her eyes. "I was going already so." Pony said looking at her. "Well I knew you and Johnny would be going." She said gazing at the reset of us. "Fine,Fine." We all Said she smiled. "Yay!" We all smiled and the bill came to the table Darry grab it and have the money so quick we didn't even know what was coming. "Darry." We all said. He shrugged and the waitress walked away.