8. (mostly mature)

Niall POV

My heat finally broke after multiple times with Zayn filling me up. We found out that he also has a knot on the base of his penis thanks to Dr. Quack. Ducky also informed us about how the serum was going to do more than just make us act like animals; it would also change our appearance a bit. He explained that my heats would be every six months and that Zayn would go into rut at least twice, if not thrice, a year. Since my heat incident, they kept Zayn in my cage and I’m hoping they keep it that way until we find a way out of here. If we ever do.

“Zayn, Zayn wake up.” I whisper while shaking his shoulder.

“Uhg, what Niall?” He questions while rolling over and putting his back towards me.

“How are we going to get out of here?” I ask.

“I don’t know, but we will find a way, somehow.”

“What if we never get out, what if we are trapped here forever? I’m scared Zee.” I say as Zayn rolls over to face me.

“C’mere Ni, we are going to get out of this I promise.” Zayn says as he scoops me up in a hug.

We lay there cuddled together for a while before I feel Zayn poking me.

“Uh, Zayn?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you having fun there?” I ask looking down to where he’s slowly pressing his length into my leg.

He follows my gaze with a curious expression until he sees what he’s doing and mumbles a sorry while burying his face in my chest and continuing to slowly grind against my leg.

“Zayn?” I say as he starts to grind a little faster, picking up speed after every other grind.

He continues to gain speed until he completely stops all of a sudden, and when I look up he’s huddled in a corner as far away from me as possible, crouching in the cage while gripping the bars tightly.

“Zayn?” I say confused as to what he was doing.

“I can’t seem to control myself right now.” He says a little sheepishly and I see a blush spread on his olive cheeks as he looks at the ground.

“Why’d you stop though?” I question as I look at his painful hard on that appears to be ready to burst the zipper on his trousers open.

“I’m not going to force myself upon you Niall; I don’t want to hurt you more than I already have.” He says while tightening his bulging knuckles against the bars.

“You’re not going to hurt me, and who said you were forcing yourself upon me.” I question as his head snaps up so his eyes lock with mine.

“Your heat was bad enough, and I am going to hurt you because it won’t go away.” He says, mumbling the last part so I can barely hear it.

“My heat was one thing and I don’t blame you for your actions, but that looks really painful so yeah it’s not going to go down.” I say confused as to why he brought that up.

“No, I- it’s just…” He says, shaking his head and becoming more frustrated as he talks.

“What is it Zayn, c’mon, what’s the matter here?” I say starting to crawl towards him.

“Don’t move.” He barks out as his eyes zero in on me crawling towards him and the place right behind where my tail meets my bum… oh.

“Zayn, I think you’re in rut babe.” I say as I realize what’s going on.

He just stares at me with a pained look in his eyes and I try to think of how to tell him it’s okay.

“Zayn. Zayn, look at me.” I say as he does so.