1

Note: I made a few changes in the introduction too. Read it before reading the first chapter.

It was the start of the new day in Seoul. The sun was starting to shine in the sky brightly, everything shone with its warmth and glow, a beautiful day with the slow breeze making leaves dance on its slow rhythm.

6:30 am it was the time at which many people were still in their sweet dreams. That's why just a few people were walking around on the road.

Most of these people contain those who woke up for a morning walk because it's become part of their daily routine which they can't skip because they become so addicted to it that their life revolves around just these few things.

This morning, where some were out because of their routine, there was this one girl who's name was Eunsoo graduated just two months ago and started morning walk to feel nature more closely.

Jogging slowly, along the side of the road with headphones plugged into her ears listening to soft music bowing to each person who passed by, even when they didn't even care or, some found it strange.

Her foot came to halt. When she reached the park to which she was coming from one and a half months for a walk.

She crossed the big metal nasty door of the park, and as soon as she was inside the park, she turned off the music on her mobile and removed her headphones from her ears and put them in the pocket of her pink hoodie.

She checked the time on her phone before putting it back in her hoodie pocket too. It was already 7 am. It always takes her half an hour to reach here because it was quite far from her house on walking distance.

A smile automatically appears on her lips upon seeing a few kids playing in the ground with football. They were the kids whose houses were nearby, that's what they did first when they woke up.

Children were always a weakness for Eunsoo because whenever she was around kids, she felt so happy and they were like fuel to her body to keep going like her brother Park Jimin says.

And Eunsoo agreed with her brother because she felt less lively and lazy when she didn't see any kids around, so they were fuel for her body.

She started to jog towards where the kids were playing and sit on the wooden bench located under one of the tall green trees.

She watched the kids playing football and cheered them too. She has been coming here for one and a half months, so every child here knows her by now.

She sometimes plays with them when they insist on her playing. She took her phone out, opened the camera and started to film them.

She was giggling on their cute actions while seeing them through her mobile screen. "Jaeyoung, go. You can do it." She cheered for the kid running towards the other side of the ground to make a goal.

She laughed when another boy took the football away from Jaeyoung, he was so close to the goal and now he was standing there with a slight pout on his lips.