2

It was the next day, and the birds were chirping on the tree. Eunsoo was sitting on her usual spot in the park. The wind was blowing softly, making her hair swing with it.

She likes the feeling of the wind on her face. She was sitting on the bench watching, some children playing with a smile on her face.

One of the kids came running towards her and stood in front of her, "Noona, come play with us today." She smiles and starts to caress the chubby cheeks of that kid.

"You go play with your friends, Jaeyoung. I will play with you all some other day." She softly said a big smile display on her lips. Jaeyoung nodded and gave her his toothy smile before going back to play with other kids.

She wanted to play with them, but she was waiting for someone, and someone was the same guy she saw yesterday.

She was patiently waiting for that guy for quite a while. She took out her phone from her blue jeans to check the time. It's 7:20 am already.

Yesterday that guy was here with that woman at 7:10 am, and it's already 10 minutes above that time. Maybe he just came here for one day with that woman, and he was not going to come today.

She sighed, thinking that he was not going to come today. She was in her thoughts when she heard a giggling sound from afar.

She turns towards the voice where she saw them coming towards the spot they sat yesterday. A smile appears on her face upon, seeing them.

They were talking to each other when suddenly the guy stood up and ran towards where the kids were. Eunsoo was seeing him amusingly.

He stood between the kids and then bent to their level. He said something to them, and they all started running and playing together.

Now she was regretting not accepting Jaeyoung's offer. If she did accept Jaeyoung offer, now she got a chance to interact with him.

The guy looks so happy while playing with them. He seems like a big size kid running around with small kids. Eunsoo chuckled on her thoughts.

Eunsoo turns towards the woman who was sitting on the bench smiling, while watching the guy and kids playing together. The woman turns and locks her eyes with Eunsoo.

Eunsoo got startled at the sudden eye contact but composed herself after a minute. The woman smiles and bows her head a little greeting her.

Eunsoo repeats her gesture with a nervous smile on her face before that woman turns away. She didn't know why she became shy. Maybe because she catches her staring.

After a while, the guy returned, and the woman stood up with help from him. They started to go out of the park. Eunsoo watched there back until there was nothing to see.

She got up from her seat too, feeling more lively and fresh than any other day. With a big smile on her face, she turned around to go home.

▫▪▫ 💢💢💢💢 ▫▪▫

Next morning Eunsoo got up a little late because her alarm didn't go off. It was already 7 am when she got out of her house.

She was praying throughout the way that she didn't miss to see that guy in the park because nowadays he was the reason she was going to park. Just, to saw, a little glimpse of his.

She didn't know why she became suddenly attracted to a stranger that she even started to think about him 24/7. She was never attracted, to someone like this ever before.

But whatever the feelings were she liked them way too much. These feelings make her feel like floating in the clouds, a weird type of happiness that makes her heartbeat so fast.

She was trying to reach there as soon as possible. She turns a corner and suddenly stops in her tracks. There she saw the park guy at the flower shop, that was situated, on the opposite side.

She took two steps forward and saw that guy entering the shop. The girl at the shop greeted him and then they both went further in the shop.

The place where Eunsoo was standing she could only see their backs. After a while, both of them come to the counter.

Eunsoo looked towards the guy's hand and saw a beautiful flower bouquet in his hand. The guy pulled out the wallet from his jeans back pocket, took out the money and handed it over to the girl.

He smiled and went out of the shop. Eunsoo quickly turns away, to not look suspicious -which she was looking more after turning around- she saw from the corner of her eyes him getting in his car that was parked,on the road.

She turned around once she was sure that he was already in his car. She saw him pulling out his car and drove away.

If she saw him here now, that's mean he was not going to come to the park today. But she was glad to see him if not in the park then outside of the park.

Because that's what matters, she smiled turning around to go home because now there was not any point going to park.

▫▪▫ 💢💢💢💢 ▫▪▫

Here is the second chapter of the book.

I hope you all will like it. And don't forget to give me your feedback.