3

It's been a week since Eunsoo was seeing that guy. Sometimes in the park or sometimes outside of the park. Sometimes with that woman or sometimes without her.

And it was also another day for Eunsoo to go to the park. She was quickly jogging towards the park -almost running- because today her alarm again didn't go off.

"My phone is really against me to wake up early. I will give my phone to Jimin once I reach home to check it." Eunsoo mumbled under her breath. "I'm almost there. Please don't go away." She mumbles under her breath, continuously praying on her way.

Eunsoo entered in the park jogging towards the place she always sits and every time saw that guy there. She was so fast that she didn't say where she was going and bumped into someone.

The impact was so much that she tightly closed her eyes and was ready to feel the hard floor touch her body. But she never felt, it either; she felt someone arm around her small waist.

She opens her eyes only to meet with brown orbs of the same guy she was attracted, to nowadays. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks when she saw that her left hand was lying on his build-up chest, so she quickly removed her hand.

"I'm sorry. I was in a hurry, so I didn't saw you coming." straightening up, now they were standing face to face. His voice was so deep that it made Eun Soo weak in her knees.

"I-I am so-sorry too. I didn't-saw where I was g-going." Eunsoo mentally cursed herself for stuttering in front of that guy. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" The guy said examining Eunsoo seeing any scratch or bruise on her body.

Eunsoo started to feel like a small bean under the guy's gaze. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm f-fine." The guy nodded his head. "I'm in a little hurry. I should get going." Eunsoo nodded her head and waited for him to go away.

But the guy didn't move from his place, and she got confused. Suddenly she noticed she was holding that guy's hand from the very start but she didn't even notice it.

She quickly let go of the guy hand, feeling embarrassed, "I'm s-so s-sorry." The guy chuckled. "It's okay. Then I will be going now."

Eunsoo nodded her head and stepped aside. Cute, the guy whispered, but Eunsoo didn't hear what he said. She was standing there seeing that guy running out of the park.

When he was out of her sight, she started jumping and squealing like a little kid who got their favourite candy. "Was I dreaming or I talked to him."

She didn't believe she got to talk to the person she was dreaming and thinking about nowadays 24/7. Suddenly she stops jumping and squealing when a thought crosses her mind.

"Aish, I'm such a dumb. I forget to ask his name." she pouted on her stupidity, but her mood changed when she thought of meeting the guy next day, "I will ask his name tomorrow."

She turns and walks towards the bench where she sits always. She stays for a while in the park, watching kids playing before going home. She was feeling happy more than ever before.

The very next day when she was going to park a bright smile was on her face because she was thinking of meeting that guy and asking his name and maybe becoming friends.

She was feeling so energetic than any other day. And she could feel that energy throughout her body. That guy had something in him but what she didn't know.

Maybe his kindness, the way he was taking care of that woman so delicately. His childishness, the way he was interacting with kids like he was also one of them or the extraordinary looks that can make anyone fall for him head over heels.

Or maybe all of them. 'Yeah, maybe all of them.' She nodded her head in agreement. She got in the park and sat on her usual seat waiting for that guy to appear in the park any time soon.

But it's been a while she was waiting for him, checking the time on her phone once in a while. But that day he didn't show up in the park. Eunsoo waited for him, but when he didn't come, she went home with a frown on her face.

This thing goes on for three weeks. Eunsoo went to park with a hope to see him, but this hope died down every day when he didn't show up and Eunsoo going back home with a big frown and bad mood than each other day.

Out of the blue, she started to feel sad, and like someone took something important away from her. By now, she knows that she started to like a stranger whom she didn't even know his name or even anything about him.

But she hopes one thing that wherever that guy was, he was saved or not facing any type of the problem. Besides these, she prays to meet that stranger again somewhere.

Where they could talk to each other, know about each other and become friends or maybe more than friends. And she hopes for that day to come soon.

▫▪▫ 💢💢💢💢 ▫▪▫

Any guess of the person, she is seeing in the park so far.

Here is the next chapter of the book.

I hope you all will like it. And don't forget to give me your feedback.