5

For a few days, Eunsoo was thinking about the orphanage job that her brother had told her. She was so convinced to do this job because if that job will help her to forget about that stranger then she was already ready.

So, that's why she was in her room getting ready to visit the orphanage of her brother's friend.

She wore a white sweatshirt that has red roses print on its sleeves matching it with blue denim jeans. She completes her look with white sneakers.

She was not fond of makeup so she just simply applied lip balm on her lips and looked at herself in the mirror for the last time. She turned around to grab her phone from her bed stand table and she was ready to go.

She came out of her room and went downstairs to meet Jimin. When she finally reached the living room, she saw Jimin talking on the phone with a wide grin on his face.

Eunsoo becomes curious to whom Jimin was talking on the phone that makes him grin from ears to ears like a fool. So she decided to listen, what Jimin was talking about.

She silently started to walk towards Jimin until she was near enough to eavesdrop on each and everything Jimin was saying on the phone while she hid behind the couch, sitting on the floor. She takes out her phone and starts recording Jimin conversation on the phone.

"I know you miss me. I miss you too." The first thing that Eunsoo heard was too much cheesy for her, to handle. But she decided that she will listen more so can get enough stuff to blackmail Jimin when it was needed.

"Don't be sad, babe. I will be all yours tomorrow." Eunsoo started to smirk on seeing Jimin too much whipped for his girlfriend because it was new for her to see Jimin that way.

She peaked from peeked from behind the couch and slowly stands up trying to not to make any type of noise. She started to walk towards Jimin and stand a few steps away from him.

Jimin was so engrossed in the phone that he didn't feel anyone's presence on his back. "Yeah, I will talk to you later. I love you too, love." Jimin ended the call with a big smile on his face.

As he put his phone in his pocket and turned around the big smile on his face vanished, his face going pale. "Surprise," Eunsoo said almost shouting with a big smile gracing her face, also pressing the stop button of the recording on her phone.

"Y-yo..." Jimin was so surprised that it makes it difficult to say even a single word. "What are you not happy to see your little sister?" Eunsoo slightly pouted putting her hands on her heart, clenching her shirt to act that she was hurt by Jimin reaction.

"Y-you you were recording my conversation on your phone," Jimin said after coming out of the shock. He was sure that someday Eunsoo will be going to be the cause of his death.

"I think we are getting late so we should get going." Eunsoo ignored What Jimin said and started to go towards the door.

"Hey, first give me an answer or otherwise I'm not taking you anywhere." Jimin crossed his arms across his chest, raising his one eyebrow waiting for her answer.

"What if I did record your conversation with your girlfriend." Eunsoo put the most innocent expression on her face like she didn't do anything wrong by recording her brother's conversation with his girlfriend.

"You better delete it or..." Eunsoo cut the Jimin in the middle, "Or what you should know that this can be reached to mom by just one click so from now on you should be careful while talking to me."

A smirk makes its way on Eunsoo's lips after seeing the defeated look on Jimin's face because it's Jimin from the start that always blackmails her with every little thing Jimin finds out about Eun Soo.

It's not that their mother was against Jimin having a girlfriend but the case was that she always told him to tell her first whenever he fell in love or got a girlfriend.

But Jimin did the opposite and he knows now if she gets to know about his girlfriend from Eunsoo she will be upset and on the other side, he still was not ready to let her girlfriend meet his family.

He wanted to make sure that she was the one he was finding before introducing her to his family and that whole thing was well known by Eunsoo so Jimin was caught in a trap this time.

He groaned on his defeat, grabbed his keys from the table and stomped out of the door. Eunsoo giggled on Jimin pity self and followed him out of the door.

Both of them got in the car with Jimin being grumpy and Eunsoo trying to control to laugh out loud on seeing Jimin's face.

Jimin pulls out the car on the road and starts driving towards their destination. It only takes 10 minutes for them to reach there.

Jimin parked the car in front of the building and both of them came out of the car. Eunsoo got amazed upon seeing the fine building in front of her.

She examined the front of the building that was in the ashe white coloured. It's a big gate situated in the middle surrounded by huge glass windows.

As Jimin started to walk towards the gate Eunsoo also started walking behind him. As they entered the building they were greeted by the sound of laughter.

As they walked a little further they saw a big grassy ground where about 20 to 25 kids were playing or running around.

Both of them smiled upon seeing so many cute kids. They walked towards them, there they saw a lady in her early 40s standing watching the kids playing.

The lady felt their presence, turned towards them and started approaching them. "Hello, I'm Miss Kate. How may I help you?" She asks politely with a gentle smile decorating her face.

"Hi, I'm Jimin and she is my sister Eunsoo. We came here to meet Kim Taehyung and I am one of his friends." Jimin gestured towards Eunsoo while Eunsoo bowed slightly with a smile on her face.

"Oh, you are one of Taehyung-ah's friends. He is in his office, let me take you to his office." Jimin and Eunsoo nodded in response and started to follow the lady towards Taehyung's office.

As they entered the hall -that was on the right side of the ground- they walked straight and saw a brown wooden door. Miss Kate knocked on the door.

Immediately they heard a replay from the inside but strangely the voice that replied seemed somewhat familiar to Eunsoo.

Eunsoo shocked her head and entered the room behind Miss Kate and Jimin. When she was fully in the room she saw a wooden room and a rocking chair behind it where Taehyung was sitting leaned down doing some kind of work.

When Taehyung leaned back with a smile on his face and looked towards the people standing in front of him, a smile immediately disappeared from his face upon seeing a specific face. That person's reaction was also not different from Taehyung too.

"You?"

▫▪▫ 💢💢💢💢 ▫▪▫

Here is the next chapter of the book.

I hope you all will like it. And don't forget to give me your feedback.

And I am so sorry that I am updating after a long time. I was just busy with my sister wedding preparation, then my sister wedding and after that my exams started. From now on I will try to give you at least one update on each weekend.