7

It was 7 a.m. The sun was so bright today. The twinkle of the sun was pecking in the room through the curtains giving the room a different type of sparkle.

Eunsoo came out of her bathroom with a towel in her hand drying her hairs while she was wearing a bathrobe. She put the towel on the chair that was located near the window and started to wear the clothes for today that were laying on the bed.

She wore a black long sleeves shirt with it she wore a brown and white check blazer which was the same as her skirt underneath. She completed her look with black laced boots.

She stands in front of her mirror. She combed her hair and tied them in a high ponytail. She put a foundation on her face and a little bit of blush on her cheeks. She applied rosy lip balm on her lips and here she was done.

She glanced one last time in the mirror before walking towards her bedside table. She grabs her phone, purse and keys and leaves the room.

She was outside of her room door when she saw Jimin from the corner of her eyes coming out of his room. She halted in her steps as a smile made its way on her lips upon seeing her brother for the first time.

It is not like she doesn't love Jimin or she feels sad or angry upon seeing Jimin any other time it's just that today everything around her makes her happy externally and internally.

She was feeling weird feelings in her stomach from yesterday after meeting Taehyung again. She knows she likes Taehyung but doesn't know she was going to fall in love with Taehyung this soon upon meeting him closely two times.

Eunsoo doesn't know what was in Taehyung that makes her feel like at cloud nine or kind of feel that there was no one around her except Taehyung. And now Taehyung's goofy and kind nature makes her fall head over heels for him.

She was so grouse in thoughts of Taehyung that she didn't even notice Jimin standing in front of him with confusion upon seeing her smiling like a fool and looking in the space.

Jimin calls Eunsoo a few times but it seems like she was so deep in her daydreaming that she didn't even hear him. After a few tries of calling her she didn't come back to her senses, an idea came to Jimin and a smirk made its way on his lips.

It was his time to take his revenge on Eunsoo. So, he slowly takes a few steps back and goes on the left side of Eunsoo. Now he was in the right position to proceed with his plan.

He slowly takes a step forward and screams in her ear. Eunsoo who was in her thoughts got badly frightened by the weird noise near her ear and screamed she was about to lose her balance but luck maintains it at the end time.

Her left hand was covering her open mouth whereas her right was on her chest feeling the high pumping of her heart. For a few minutes, she processes the whole scene that happens to her. She feels like she was going to get a mini heart attack.

Her eyes travel towards a certain person when she hears a chuckling noise near her. There she saw her devil brother Park Jimin still laughing while holding his stomach.

Suddenly Eunsoo felt anger building up in her body. She crossed her arms and started to glare at Jimin hardly. If stares can kill Park Jimin would be dead meat 100 times by now.

When Jimin feels like someone was killing him with their eyes he tries to control himself and stand up straight. Jimin was still trying so hard to stop laughing as he found Eunsoo's angry face and glaring funny.

"You know I want to kill you right now with my own hands," Eunsoo said through her gritted teeth. "And you know that will never happen." Jimin fired back in her way with an amused smile on his lips.

A pout came on Eunsoo's face as she knew how hard she will try she will never be able to win Jimin. So rather than wasting her time there she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

She grabs an apple for her breakfast because she was almost late because of her stupid brother -or maybe she spaces out way too long- and went out of the house with Jimin sitting on the couch with a stupid grin still on his face.

It took her 5 minutes to reach the bus station and she released a sigh of relief when she saw the bus still at the bus station and people getting on it. She gets on the bus and sits on the vacant seat beside a window.

It's not like her father or Jimin don't ask her to drop her on her work. It's just that she didn't want to depend on them and do all the work on her own now. And adventure the new things in her life.

It takes 20 minutes to get her destiny. She hops out of the bus and walks towards the Orphanage. Her heartbeat got quicker with each step she took towards Orphanage.

In a blink of an eye, she was already standing on the ground of the Orphanage. "Okay, Eunsoo, no need to be nervous, it's not like Taehyung is going to eat. You will go to the Taehyung office with confidence and he will give you the schedule that's all. Take a deep breath."

With that Eunsoo sucks in the breath as she walks towards Taehyung's office. When she arrived in front of Taehyung office she brought up her shaky hands and knocked on the door lightly.

After a few seconds, she heard the faint Taehyung voice from the other side of the door. She opened the door and entered his office.

Upon entering her in his office, Taehyung closed the file he was working on and looked towards Eunsoo with a big boxy smile on her face.

"Good morning! I was waiting for you. Come, take a seat." Taehyung gestures towards the chair in front of his desk. Eunsoo went towards the chair and sat down while greeting him.

"So today I am going to introduce you to all the children." As Taehyung mentioned about the children Eunsoo tense up a bit. Many questions came to her mind, 'Will children like her?', 'or she will be able to take good care of them?', 'If she did something wrong?'.

Taehyung notices the unrest in Eunsoo's body. He chuckles at her reaction, "Hey no need to worry about anything." Taehyung reassures her.

But it seems like there is still some doubt going on in her mind. And finally, she spoke to Taehyung, "It's just that's if they don't like me or I made a mistake then." Eunsoo said with her eyes looking towards her lap and her hands laying on the desk.

Taehyung smiles as he reaches out and takes one of Eunsoo's small hands in his big one. "I know they will like you because I can see you are so sweet. And about mistakes, don't worry I will always be there with you to correct your mistakes."

The pink colour makes its way on Eunsoo cheeks not just because Taehyung was holding her hand but also what just Taehyung said which makes her feel weird to the type of feelings in her stomach.

A smile makes its way on her lips upon seeing Taehyung smile and she nodded her head in reply.

"Then let's meet the children."

───────•••───────

Here is the next chapter of the book.

I hope you all will like it. And don't forget to give me your feedback.