03 ~ Minsung

Ship: Minsung (Minho x Jisung)

Group: Stray Kids

Plot: Jisung misses Minho, but Minho can't do anything to help him.

Requested by: Zuchiru (Sorry that it's super later and not exactly what you asked for but I tried to make it good for you, you wonderful human xoxo)

Tagged: Sad at first but my Disney-ass makes it fluffy

~~~

Jisung sulked alone in his room. He was curled up in a hoodie that smelled like Minho in hopes that if he held it tight enough against him, Minho might suddenly be there with him.

Not to be that person, but Jisung actually feels that covers can't keep him near as warm as Minho could.

Jisung sighed loudly as his thoughts raced.

Jeongin sniffed from his bed, waking up from the noise. He rolled over to look in the direction of the other boy.

Jeongin nodded sleepily, knowing what was going through his friend's mind. He stood up and hobbled over to the other boy's bed. He lied down and pulled Jisung to his chest.

"Always making me come coddle you at three in the morning, huh hyung?" Jeongin chuckled tiredly, and that even made Jisung smile a little.

"Sorry, Innie." Jisung laughed.

"Ah, whatever. Get some sleep, don't think about it too hard. Minho-hyung will be home soon."

"I hope you're right." Jisung muttered before finally drifting off against the maknae's chest.

~

Jisung poked at his pancakes that Woojin made him, moving it around the plate rather than actually eating it.

Minho has been gone on special promotions in the states with a dance team, they can rarely call due to how busy they both are and the aggressive time difference. They don't know when he'll be home, not even Minho knows, the dance crew hasn't given them any information. They know it has to be soon because their preparations for their next comeback start in 3 weeks, but even the thought that he wouldn't be back until the end of that time limitation made Jisung want to dig through Minho's closet and cry into one of his hoodies again.

He has already almost been gone for a full month and Jisung, being the clingy dumdum he is, feels like it has been years since he talked to his boyfriend.

Jisung pushed through the day, he honestly just wanted to go to bed and get the day over with. More days that are through, more days closer to when he gets to see Minho again. He hasn't called in a while, but maybe he'll call tomorrow if he's not so busy. That's all he has to keep telling himself.

~

A week and a half later.

~

Minho still hasn't called. Jisung feels worthless.

It was, once again, three A.M. And no shock, Jisung was crying into Jeongin's neck

"Shhh, hyung. You're overthinking this." Jeongin reassured the squirrel-faced boy as he rubbed his back.

"Am I though? He hasn't called in nearly two weeks! Does he not miss me? Does he not want to talk to me?" Jisung sobbed. He hasn't cried much where the other's could see because he didn't want to bring down the mood of the dorm, but he knew that Jeongin wouldn't judge him or tell the others, so he felt more comfortable letting it all out.

"Don't be ridiculous Hyung, he is just busy! He loves you and is probably counting down the hours until he can come home and see you again."

"I hope you're right Innie..." Jisung said, voice thick.

Jisung eventually calmed down and, due to his emotional exhaustion, fell asleep with his head buried in the boy's neck.

Jeongin sighed, pulling out his cell phone, he made sure the brightness was low just in case Jisung was a lighter sleeper than what he remembered. At this moment, the door creaked open.

Jeongin looked up, expecting it to just be Chan again, telling him to put his phone down and rest up. But instead it was Minho, face visible from the lamp in the corner.

Jeongin gasped and Minho looked down and smiled at Jisung clinging to the younger boy.

"Minho-hyung!" Jeongin said quietly, laying his phone down and waving at the boy.

"Hi Innie, you miss me?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, but this rat laying on me missed you more." Jeongin said, rolling his eyes. Due to the louder tone of voice that he used, Jisung stirred slightly and pulled his head out of the younger boy's shoulder. He looked to the door and froze at the sight of his boyfriend.

"Hey baby." Minho smiled.

Jisung stared at him for a second before his face contorted and tears formed in his eyes again.

"Oh, oh please don't cry." Minho chuckled at the boy in front of him as he walked over.

Jisung pulled himself away from Jeongin and wrapped his arms around the boy he had missed so much.

"I missed you so much Ji." Minho said, pushing his nose into the boy's mussed hair.

"You did?" Jisung asked, sniffling like a child.

"Well duh. It was torcher being away from you. I made that clear in our phone calls."

"Yeah, but you haven't called in a while and I just-"

"I didn't want to risk waking you up or interrupting your recordings with 3racha. I'm sorry."

Jisung hesitated and looked up into the other boy's eyes. He saw just how sincere the boy was being and, through teary eyes, he broke out into a wide smile.

Minho smiled too and finally brought his lips to Jisung's

They kissed and they kissed until every doubt in Jisung's mind slipped away and the tears in his eyes dissipated.

After a good 3 minutes of strictly making out, Jeongin coughed awkwardly. "I'll uh.. I'll go sleep in Hyunjin-hyungs room and.. Give you two some privacy."

Minho laughed against Jisung's mouth before breaking the kiss.

"Night, Innie." He called.

He got the sound of the door closing in response.

"I'm glad you're back." Jisung whispered.

"You know, whispering isn't going to make you cuter you sly little shit." He said, pecking the younger boy on the lips.

"That's a lie and you know it."

"Are you gonna argue with me or cuddle with me."

"I don't see why I can't do both."

"I'm going to my room." Minho said snottily as he pretended like he was getting up and leaving.

"Fine I'll shut up." Jisung chuckled and pulled the boy back down. Finally sleeping peacefully.

And don't tell Minho, but Jisung was still wearing his hoodie.

Word Count: 1,035