07 ~ Woongho

Ship: Woongho (Woonggi x Kyungho)

            (Side Romeyou)

Group: TOO

A/U: Prince & servant AU

It's basically just a merlin x arthur fic with different names, I love them, sue me.

Plot: Kyungho is the prince of Camelot. A place where all magic is banned and punishable by death. His own father the creator of this law. However, what happens when he finds out his own servant and best friend is a sorcerer himself?

Tagged: Fluff & Angst. But a happy ending of course. I'm not a monster.

P.S. Stan TOO and stream their Road To Kingdom performances please.

 Stan TOO and stream their Road To Kingdom performances please

wow stan boyfriends ^^

~~~

"Yes, father, I'll tell the guards immediately." Kyungho said as he bowed. Another damn sorcerer in Camelot. Filthy animal will get what he deserves...

"Jeyou, please prepare a pyre for the prisoner and alert the townspeople that there will be a burning first thing at sunset." Kyungho said, barely looking up at the knight.

Jeyou scoffed and smiled, "Yes, your highness." He chuckled, bumping shoulders with Kyungho making the taller boy laugh as well. Jeyou was his most trustworthy friend besides Woonggi. But dear God, never tell Woonggi that. It'll go to the little brat's head.

Once Jeyou was long gone, Kyungho let his smile fall. He sighed. He had to keep telling himself that the sorcerer was getting what he deserved. He was a danger to Camelot... right? Yes of course he is. That's what he's always been told. Sorcerers are evil and are out to destroy everything that makes Camelot a safe place. But he can't help but get this sick, sinking feeling everytime he is forced to watch another sorcerer or sorceress get burned alive. Their screams, the flames, the family's cries for mercy, the-

"Hey, royal buttface." A familiar voice breaks Kyungho from his thoughts. He smiled and turned around.

"Can't you call me sire for once in your life."