Chapter three.

Two hours later and we arrived at out now new house. It was beautiful. It was in a quiet street with around 20 houses.The area was clean and family friendly. There was a park down the road and the beach was around 5 minutes away. I could tell that it was close because of the sign that it at the end of the road.

"Come on let me show you around!" My dad said. I picked up Lily from her car seat and placed her on the sofa because she was asleep. I followed my dad upstairs.

"This is your room. It has a en-suite with just a shower, toilet and sink" My Dad said whilst showing me around the room. My room was. It was a cream and white color and the view from out the window was incredible. It already had a double bed in which I was happy about because I have always had a broken single one.

After the tour around the house it was time to bring the bags and boxes in and unpack them. I took mine to my room and dad took Lily's to her room.

I placed all my bits and on the shelves and all my books and CDs into the draws. I picture frames of me and lily and my best friends, Abbie and Lucy. Next was my bathroom stuff. I put my shower stuff into the shower and my makeup on the shelfs.

After around an hour of unpacking I went downstairs to speak my Dad properly.

"Hey honey. All settled in then?" He asked me as I walked into the kitchen where he was making our tea.

"Yeah I am. Thank you for letting us move in with you by the way" I said and gave him a hug.

"Its okay. There is a boy next door around your age you should speak to him. He seems nice" He replied handing me some pizza.I took it and sat down at the table.

" I will tomorrow" I said.

I finished my tea and said goodnight to my Dad and Lily and went to bed. I hope this guy next door is nice. I will find out tomorrow.

No one can understand how happy I am here with my dad who will take great care of me and Lily the way we should be treated. I have signed up for a music college and I start in September. I am happy and am starting a new beginning.