Chapter fifty-three

Caitlin's P.O.V

Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes. What the hell happened last night?

Seriously what happened last night? All I remember is getting really really drunk and then going upstairs with who I assumed to be Brad. Well that's where I was wrong.

I removed his arm from around my waist and ran out of bed. I pulled on some pants that happened to be on the floor. Why? Well I need to find out what happened.

I ran downstairs and everyone was there about from Brad.

"Where's Brad?" I immediately said as I walked into the living room.

"He stormed out like an hour a go with bags. You've lost him this time Caitlin" James replied. Everyone agreed and carried on talking.

There was only one thing I can do right now. That was to find Brad.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and immediately dialled Brads number. Two attempts later he answered.

"What do you want?" He bitterly said down the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Like you give a fuck Caitlin. We're over" He said.

"I do Brad because I love you. Tell me where you are"

"I'm going home. I don't want anything to do with you ever again. Don't try contacting me because I won't answer. Your a slut. Bye"

"Brad I'm sorry." I said, tears starting to roll down my face.

"Save it Caitlin" He replied and put the phone down.

With my life fucked up here there was only one place left to go. Back home to my mum. With this on my mind I grabbed my suitcase and packed everything in it that I needed. I didn't bother getting changed so I chucked my ugg boots on, collected my backpack and phone and walked downstairs.

"Bye" I shouted to everyone, before they could reply I was out the door and on the way to the train station.

Goodbye Tristan, Connor, James, Brad, Leah, Chloe, Abbie. It's been nice meeting you.