Chapter sixty-two

"Brad give me my makeup bag back" I groaned as I chased him around the house.

"No, you don't need this junk on your face because your beautiful without it on" He replied stopping so he was inches away from my face.

"Yeah, but I have spots and I use it to cover them up" I said looking up to him so my eyes met his eyes.

"You don't trust me. I love you for the way you are and even if you had spots I wouldn't love you less" He replied.

"Fine. Put it in my suitcase and I won't wear it" I said as I turned around and went back to the room.

Today was our last day in California before we had to go back to Exeter. I have literally had the best time here with my wonderful husband. It feels really weird saying I have a husband at the age of 18. I didn't think that I would get married until I was at least 24. But I am happy and I wouldn't change the idiot I am married to for anything. I love him so fucking much.

I think today we was just going to stroll through California and hit the shops and buy everyone a small souvenir each.

"You ready?" Brad shouted upstairs. I finished plaiting my hair and grabbed my bag before shouting a yeah back and heading downstairs.

"You look beautiful as always" He said as I came down the stairs. I was wearing hot pants, a crop top and an oversized cream cardigan with my white converses. And no I wasn't wearing any makeup because 1) Brad said I didn't need it and 2) He would probably kill me if he knew I sneaked it on. I didn't want to get killed on my honeymoon by my own husband for wearing makeup. What a storyline that would make though 'Wife Killed On Honeymoon For Sneaking Makeup On' haha.

"You don't look too bad yourself Simpson" I smirked as I took hold of his hand as he walked out the door, locking it behind him before heading up the drive.

"Stop calling me that" He sighed and I couldn't help but laugh.

Few hours later.

"Wow I never knew shopping could e so tiring" Brad complained as we arrived back home.

"Brad you are living with me who loves shopping so get used to it babe" I laughed as I went upstairs to pack some stuff.

"I think we should chill in the pool" He smirked.

"No we aren't having sex in the pool. I know what your thinking Mr" I laughed. I swear I can read him like a book.

"Swear your physic" He groaned. "I'll meet you down there" And off he went. I put on my baby blue bikini and tied my hair up into a bun before pulling on my loose white summer dress and walking downstairs. As I went into the garden I could see brads clothes at the side and brad chilling in the hot tub. He looked at me and smirked, indicating that I should take my dress off. I pulled it over my head and his jaw dropped as I approached him.

"Seriously Caitlin stop being so fucking perfect" He said as I entered the pool.

"Stop gawping at me then, your catching flies" I laughed. He swam over to me and pinned me against the pool wall.

"I love you so fucking much" He said before crashing his lips on mine and going under water.

"I love you to" I said as we came back up.

"What time do we leave?" I asked.

"6 in the morning" He replied.

"Considering it's 9pm now I think we should pack and go to bed" I said as I climbed out the pool in the most attractive way ever, failing as I couldn't push my self up which resulted in brad pulling me up. Epic fail or what?

We got inside, dried off, packed and went to bed. Brad set his alarm for 3am. That is going to fucking kill me so much. Eugh.

"I love you Caitlin. This holiday has been the best one I have ever been on. I don't want to go home" Brad said as he climbed into bed next me, putting his arm around me so I could rest my head on his chest.

"I love you to and yeah it has. I have enjoyed every second of it. I don't want to" I replied, reaching up and placing a kiss on his lips before settling back down and closing my eyes.

"Goodnight princess" Brad whispered.

"Goodnight Brad" I replied and let darkness take over .