Chapter fourty-nine

Caitlins P.O.V

"Im going to miss you when you are away on tour" I said into brads chest as he held me tight.

"I know, so am I, Listen princess I will text/call/skype you at every chance I get" He replied as he pulled away and carried on packing.

"Yeah I know but you will be in America and the time difference sucks so much" I moaned and fell back onto the bed. "What time do you leave?"

"10, and its 9:37 now so Joe will be here any time now" He said. He zipped up his suitcase and put it by the door.

"I think we should go through to the living room now" I stated, he took his suitcase in one hand and held my hand with his spare one.

We walked into the living room and everyone, including Joe.

The boys have a tour in America for a whole month. It is going to be so horrible being that far away from them for so long. But I know they are doing what they love to do so I wont stop them from reaching their dreams. At least I will have the girls to keep me company whilst they are gone.

"Is everyone ready?" Joe asked the boys. They nodded in response and made their way to the taxi that was waiting outside for us.

We drove to the airport. Honestly it was a silent journey, none of us wanted to speak because we probably would of cried. It was a nice silence though.

"Right this is it" Brad said as we pulled up outside the airport. I grabbed his hand and followed the rest into the airport.

They checked in and before we knew it it was time for them to board the plane. Brad didnt say anything he just pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Caity I love you so so much it is going to pain me being away for you for so long, but at the end of it I will see you again" He said.

"I love you to, I know. It will make it special for when we see each other" I replied to him before pulling away and hugging the rest of the boys, but when it came to James he ignored my offer of a hug and walked away.

"What the fuck is his problem?" I thought to myself.

I think Brad noticed this as he came up to me and whispered "Ignore him, I will talk to him" I gave him a reassuring smile and watched as they went to board the plane. I gave them all one last wave, as they quickly turned the corner and disappeared out of sight.

"Wow that was harder than I expected" Sighed Abbie.

"Yeah I know. Movie day and pizza?" Asked Leah.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed and ran back to the taxi, who was waiting outside for us because we told him to and plus we didnt need to pay for it. So why not?

I still need to find out why James is acting really strange around me all of a sudden. I mean he started it before I went to America, I havent done anything to him that made him like this? Or has brad and hes acting like this because he wants to know how I will react?