Chapter thirty-seven

Caitlin's P.O.V

I seriously need to sort my life out. By that I mean get a job, and enjoy life. I don't mean go out and get drunk every single night. What Leah said to me last night hurt me, I'm not going to lie. Back at my old town, because my mum never looked after us I used to do all sorts of stuff to take my mind away from life at home. I used to drink and sleep around with guys. Yes I was a slut and what Leah said last night was the truth. I haven't changed, but I am going to change. For the best.

I woke up at around 9am. My head was thumping from last night. All I remember about last night was Leah and brad going up stairs and coming back down all sweaty and out of breathe.

I rolled out of bed and walked downstairs. There was a note on the table.

To Caitlin: 'Hey Caity, I have just gone and dropped lily of at auntie Louise's because she is staying there for a few night. There is something I need to tell you, and I wanted to tell you without lily be there. I will be back late tonight as I have to go somewhere. I love you Caitlin so much xxxx'

Great home alone again. What does he need to tell me? Why is he coming back so late? Eugh. All these thoughts flying through my head. I don't need this.

I opened the cupboard and grabbed a couple of paracetamols and a glass if water. I wasn't feeling like eating today so I went back upstairs to get ready.

I chose to wear some dark washed skinny jeans, a black baggy top and my creamy oversized jumper. I straightened my hair and pinned both sides with a bobby pin before applying my usual natural makeup.

Today I am going to make the most of it by going to town and having a look for a job. Then I will come back and talk to them lot about last night.

Since I recently got my driven licence I decided to drive into town. So I grabbed my car keys and unlocked my new mini. I started the engine and drove off.

Brads P.O.V

Ow my head hurts like hell! What the hell happened last night? I need answers and fast.

"Morning brad" James said as I walked into the kitchen.

"What happened last night?" I asked as I sat down at the table.

"Erm nothing. You just got a bit drunk and had a argument with Cautlin" He said and then looked at the ground.

"WHAT?!" I shouted. I had an argument with Caitlin, and I can't remember? Woah this is bad. I have fucked up big time.

"You had an argument. You need to talk to Caitlin about it" James before walking out the kitchen and to the living room.

I stormed upstairs and started to get ready. I must say I haven't got dressed so fast in my life. All I chucked on was my grey track suits and white arctic monkey t-shirt and red beanie. I grabbed my phone from the table and ran downstairs and straight out the door.

I knocked on Caitlin's door. No answer. I tried again. Still no answer. Where the hell can she be? Her car or her dad's car aren't on the drive. Shit. This is when I started panicking. She's gone.

To Caitlin: 'Hey where are you? I am stood outside your house and no one is in. I hope your ok. We need to talk. I love you so much xxxx'

Caitlin's P.O.V

I had just got into my car after being in the last shop that was advertising a job vacancy. This shop was Topshop. My favorite. I do hope I get it.

I reached into my bag because my phone had just gone off. I unlocked it to see that I had a message from Brad.

From Brad: 'Hey where are you? I am stood outside your house and no one is in. I hope your ok. We need to talk. I love you so much xxxx'

Tears started to form in my eyes. I have fucked up but I don't think I can face him for a while.

To brad: 'Hi I'm fine. Just been to town and my dad is somewhere. Yes we do' Is all I replied before putting it back into my bag and starting the car and driving back home.

----------------------------------------------

This will probably be the last chapter upload today. The next one will be up tomorrow. Hope your enjoying it so far. Tell me in the comments what you think of it please:) love you xx