Chapter nine.

Brads P.O.V
I hate this. I hate waiting to hear the news if she is alive or not. Her dad went home because he had to go to work and sort Lily out. He gave me his number and told me to ring him as soon as I heard something I said I will. I grabbed a coffee to keep me awake because I have been here for over three hours now.
I saw the doors open and people push someone on a bed attached to machines and into a room. I followed them because it was Caitlin. I felt so relieved to see her alive.
"Are you family of Caitlin Lee?" The nurse asked me as I walked in.
"Yeah I am. How is she?" I replied. Hoping for the answer I want to hear.
"She has had a serious head injury and this may lead her to loose her memory for a while but she will get it back eventually. She will be in a coma for at least four weeks" She said.
"What so she won't remember me when she wakes up?" I asked.
"There's a high chance that she won't I'm afraid" She replied and then walked out the room.
This is horrible. She won't remember. How will I ever tell her how I feel if she won't even remember me? This is breaking my heart. I need to ring her dad and tell him everything the nurse said to me. I went into my phone and rang him.
"Hey Brad have you heard anything?" He instantly said as he picked up.
"Yeah. She has had a serious head injury and this may lead to her loosing her memory for a while but she will eventually get it back. She will be in a coma for four weeks. I'm sorry. I'm coming back now because visitors aren't allowed anymore" I said.
"That is awful. Wish I was there with her. You need to rest. We will both go up and see her tomorrow" He replied.

"Yeah that would be good. See you soon Mr Lee." I said.
"No call me Peter. Bye" He said and then hung up.
When I told him about his beautiful daughter he sounded hurt, I don't blame him. I hated seeing her attached to all them machines and breathing slowly. She looked so pale but yet she was still her beautiful self even when she had cuts on her face. Still the beautiful Caitlin I know and always will know. I got in the taxi that I had ordered and got home, well to Tristan's house.
As soon as I got home I ran upstairs to my room slammed the door and slid down the wall pulling my knees into my chest. This is when reality hit me and I broke down. I never knew I cared this much about her. I hope she comes round soon. As much as it sounds mean but I don't want to face her dad right now. I just can't see his face because Caitlin looks exactly like him.
knock knock.
"Brad you need to come out sooner or later. You've been in here for almost 2 hours without eating or drinking. Please just come out man!" Connor stated through the door. I grunted and walked towards the door opening it I walked right past Connor and the boys and straight out the door.
"Wait Brad" Tristan shouted after me.
"Just leave me alone" I shouted back. Slammed the door I walked to the park. It was the only place where I could just think about everything.
My phone buzzed millions of times. I looked at the screen and I had 6 missed calls and 10 messages all from the boys. They were probably wondering where I was and what I was doing. I don't blame them because it was 9:57pm. I decided to head on back home.
"Where have you been?" James asked me. I could tell they were worried about me because as soon as I got in the house they all barged at me and engulfed me in a group hug.
"I went for a walk to clear my head and now I'm going to bed because I don't want to talk to anyone" I said.
"No stay down here and watch a movie with us and we will have a takeaway" James stated taking hold of my arm stopping me from walking away. I just pulled away and went to my room. I went straight to bed and fell asleep.