S E S S I O N F O U R

"Sometimes just hearing your voice, is all I need"

-Unknown

The morning after, Ada couldn't erase the evident smile that was plastered across her face. Leaving her bed, she sauntered towards her closet. Upon entering her closet, she viewed over the repetitive color scheme of her go to outfits. She wanted to switch it up, just slightly. She knew Reina of all people would be excited about the sudden change. She grabbed a creme colored blouse along with a fitted black skirt. She stared at her reflection within her mirror. The body the mirror portrayed was almost surprising to Ada. She often would wear non form fitting clothing, she wasn't exactly proud of her body. Even though many thought her body was one to aspire for.

Out the door she went, the current time was 8:45. And their session was due to start at 9. She wasn't in quite the rush, since she knew of Amaru's constant tardiness.

Once she had arrived, as soon as she made it into the office she was stopped by Shauna, who looked to have almost lost her head as she gawked at Ada.

"Ada, are you alright today sweetie", She asked. She was obviously confused especially with her unexpected wardrobe change.

"Yeah, I'm fine Shauna, Why are you asking me", Ada asked she was confused as well, why she was being questioned.

"Um well Miss I only wear baggy ass clothes, this sudden change is throwing me out of the loop", She responded.

"Shauna it isn't that serious, just wanted to change it up just a bit", Ada said in response to Shauna's jab

"Well you need to keep this sudden change, your body is banging girl", Shauna replied causing Ada to automatically grab her ear. She was awful at taking compliments, especially those that weren't true.

"Um Thanks Shauna. Is Amaru here?", Ada said quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah girl, he was actually on time today. Can you believe that", Shauna said almost sarcastically.

"Actually I cant, I'm going to go in now. Try and get some work done today, Shauna", Ada responded. She loved Shauna to death, but she was a bit lazy when it came to her work. Nevertheless she always got the job done.

As Ada entered her office, she could almost feel the atmosphere shift, as Amaru turned towards her, and their eyes met.

Amaru couldn't help but to gawk at Ada's appearance. From the skirt alone, he could see the outline of her very evident curves. He wouldn't lie and say he wasn't staring. Amaru couldn't believe the amount of beauty she possessed. If she didn't know, he was going to be the one to show her.

"Hello Amaru, how are you today", Ada spoke breaking Amaru's gaze.

"I'm doing good, slept good last night as well. Thank you for that", He responded looking right into her eyes, as if he was trying to entice her.

"That's good, Amaru. I'm happy I was able to help you get to sleep", Ada said sincerely. She could see the wheels turning within Amaru's mind. She was changing him.

"So how have things been going with your Aunt, and have you looked into the situation with your "mother", she made sure to not give the term mother a lot of power when it came to speaking to Amaru, he didn't believe she deserved that title, and Ada had to respect that.

"To be honest, I've been listening to my aunt about what's been going on with that women. I've been trying to be open minded about her side, and where are she coming from. I may not be all the way there, but I'm listening. I promise you, I am ", Amaru spoke

"Amaru, I'm glad you are letting go of some of that stubbornness. I appreciate that you are trying to at least trying to see from another viewpoint. You are making real progress, Amaru", Ada spoke. She was beyond happy for Amaru's progress.

"Y-Yeah Ada you've been a real help, hopefully I'll be able to speak with her one day, whenever it comes. I just want to be mentally prepared for it", He said solemnly.

"And you will, Amaru. Trust me", Ada spoke as she reached across to grab Amaru's wrist. Small gesture it was, but Amaru noticed. He noticed everything when it came to her.

Looking up towards the clock, Amaru was sad to see that the session was coming towards an end.

"Well Amaru as always, I want you take something from this session. Let that stubbornness go", Ada spoke as she headed towards a tall filing cabinet.

It was quite obvious to anyone that would be watching, that Ada could not reach towards the top of the cabinet. She was trying but was no where near close to reaching.

Amaru couldn't control his eyes, as he stared. From the sway of her back and further down. He knew this infatuation with her was perilous, but it didn't faze him.

Leaving his seat, Amaru walked towards Ada. Still struggling, Ada jumped once she realized that Amaru had was behind her grabbing the file. Ada's back was pressed against the cabinet as Amaru held the files in his hand.

Within that moment, it was almost as if time had stopped as the pair stared into each other's eyes. They were so close. Both of their mouths were shut, as they continued to gaze into each other's eyes.

Ada has never realized how gorgeous Amaru's eyes were until now. She could see the pain entrapped within them, as well as yearning. She had to stop this before it go to far.

"Thanks for helping me, Amaru", Ada said almost in a whisper. Her cheeks were burning.

"Y-Your welcome Ada, Have a good day", Amaru said as he hurriedly left her office.

Ada was beyond baffled at the fact she had fell under Amaru's spell yet again. She had to begin to draw a line. She couldn't understand how this one damaged individual could just walk into her life, and turn it completely upside down.

Ada deep down knew it just wasn't a coincidence.

🅐🅤🅣🅗🅞🅡🅢 🅝🅞🅣🅔

Hey Guys, it's Ren. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It took a little minute, but I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to Vote and Comment. It means the world to me. Have a great day

-RENYXO