C H A P T E R E L E V E N

" If you spend too much time thinking about a thing. You'll never get it done"

- Bruce Lee

It had been two days since the arranged double date, and Ada couldn't rid the smile off her face. Even Though she was slightly upset at Reina for putting her on the spot, she was also thankful. She was currently gathering her things. Ada had a couple new clients, and had an appointment with Reina. Just a simple revamping to her new hair style. She had grown to fall in love with it, Amaru had helped her in that department.

Ada was currently headed to Reina's shop for a touch up on her new look. She was also going to use this opportunity to scorn Reina for putting her on the spot like that. She knew how anxious Ada could get placed in uncomfortable situations.

Walking in Ada wasn't surprised to see the many woman within the shop. Reina's salon was growing popular all over the city, everyone wanted their heads to be blessed by Reina. The bell chimed as Ada walked in, Reina of course made a scene

"Well isn't it my beautiful best friend", Reina said aloud causing several women to look up from their Jet magazines.

"Hello Reina", Ada responded playfully rolling her eyes, heading over to hug Reina.

"Let's get started on this head of yours", Reina said as she headed towards the back to prepare to wash Ada's hair. This had to be Ada's favorite part of the entire process. She loved getting her hair washed, it was the ultimate form of relaxation.

"How was work my love", Reina asked lathering up the shampoo, as the water ran over Ada's curls.

"Work was fine, I have two new clients with very different problems. We are making progress though so that's great", She responded as she enjoyed Reina massaging her scalp.

"Well that is great, I'm so proud of you and what you are accomplishing", Reina responded grabbing a towel, as Ada came up from the seated position.

"Thanks", Ada responded, she really loved how supportive Reina was when it came to literally anything she did. She really couldn't imagine her life without her. Ada followed Reina back towards the front.

"Thanks for the touch up, Reina I'll be back next week", a woman said as she handed Reina her money. She seemed to be the last person to leave the shop.

"See you next week, Steph", Reina responded placing the cap over Ada.

"Now that I have you alone, we need to have a talk miss thing", Ada said, Reina let out a laugh already knowing what was going to be bought up.

"And what will we be taking about?", Reina responded acting clueless.

"You and Raheem's scheme the other night", Ada responded, as she heard the blow dryer turn on. She knew Reina wanted to divert the conversation, but she wasn't going to allow that to happen.

"Well you want the full story or...?", Reina asked applying the root touch to Ada's curls.

"Yes, I would like the full story. Every single detail", Ada responded taking a slight glance at whatever show was playing on the television.

"Ok so one night after Raheem came from playing basketball. He kept going on and on about his friend who was seeing a therapist. He wouldn't shut up about it. I further questioned him about it and he told me his friend's name was Amaru. So I just started connecting pieces and I told him about you. He was going on and on about Amaru was talking about you, so we started to plot. We both knew It would be hard to convince the both of you, but when we got the green light it was on", She responded