The Meeting Madness!

Once They got to the meeting room G0z Swang The door open and said "Hello Everybody now lets get down ro buniess!! :o)" yukc0 looked at G0z and started Blushing then he slapped his face thinking 'God damit it Yukc0 why were u blushing' then G0z and yukc0 sat next to eachother Yukc0 stares at G0z Beautiful Green Emerald eyes he started blushing  G0z notices Yukc0 staring at him and Gets curious then yukc0 notices g0z staring at him so he looks away then G0z Announces today meeting
"Ok everybody today me and fathersun have called this meeting to tell u somthing important!"
The Circus memebers whisper At each other guessing On the other hand Yukc0 Thinks he knows what it is then G0z Tells them.
"Tomrrow Mrflimflam is coming to the circus in the sky Again!"
Most of the memebers were all excited But Yukc0 was pissed he didnt want Mr happy feet To come He knew that he would try to steal G0z after all In his video he said it should have Been Mrflimflam And G0z and that ship got popular so then Yukc0 slammed on the table saying...
"UH No Way Some Happy Feet Looking schmuck gonna come with his dirty Flippers and Hang With us!!"
G0z knew him and Albert didnt like eachother it was pretty obvious Then G0z said..
"Yukc0 if u dont want to see Albert Then just stay in ur room all day Or go on different games!" Yukc0 replied saying "I dont got time to play Gamesim not a little kid i drink and work in a terrible circus!!"  G0z sighed and said "Fine Yukc0 Be life that.." that when yukc0  knew he fucked up he made G0z mad And all of the circus memebers stared at Yukc0 then Yukc0 got up and walked away Feeling bad for making G0z mad Once he left the room they conutie Talking about albert coming.