The Meeting owo

Hi there Ur Stupid Author Here!
Im working on a new story called G0Z x Y/N it will be released soon around Oct :)
Sorry for making u wait so long for thus chapter
Iv been busy,Middle school T-T

~~~~~~

Hmm G0Z POV: uwu

I was sitting down on my Black chair while the others CITSM (Circus in the sky Members)
were sitting in black chair too Whispering too eachother There probably wondering why iv called them here,As i was about to start the meeting i noticed Yukc0 (uwuwuwu)
Staring at me.I look over at him with my handsome face And give him a Warm smile he then looks away from me..Was my face that Handsome :oO?

Anyways i then Say "Ahem" very loudly to get everyone attetion
They all stare at me
(So far it's 2am for me crii)
"U might be wondering why iv called this meeting? Well Eariler today One of our clownie friends were taken P0TAT0_Q0 so we need to Figure out who Took them,So far we only know it was 2 people who took her and they were both tall But not taller then me :o3

Anyways" i then Face over to the two kids that were last seen with P0TAT0_0Q
(For some reason it put this...P0TAT0_Q0-B00z-ERr0r)
Soon the Whole room Was staring at them two,I can tell by there face they were nervous I mean Imagine A Room filled with alot of people and There just u and ur friend and everyone staring at, "Please tell us ur Names boys"

"Jaail.."

"K-koneko"

"Well Jaail and Koneko please tell us What happened before P0TAT0 was tooken"

They both looked at each other And the pink one Jaail Spoke
"Well me and Koneko were Walking up the stairs and then when we made it to the top we saw Her s-so I thought it would be funny to scare her So i sneaked up behide her slowly as Koneko Just followed me And i Tackled her down she made a Loud Screech Noise which hurted my ears i then got off her and She said um "What the hell Jaail" as i giggled  we then spoke and we had our back turned on her for 30 mins and We hear her Screech And turn back to see two People in black One has P0TAT0_Q0,She had a black mask over her and she was Knocked out and the other one Just stared at us we.Me and koneko just start to Fight the person to get P0TAT0_Q0 back and That when u and Yukc0 came and yeah..."

"Thank u for telling us is there anything else?" I said looking at Jaail

"Well all i know is that one of the The people in black has Penguin Feet-"

Everyone in the room started to whisper at eachother And i looked over at our Visits.I get up from my Chair and walk over to the Visits Log and The only person i know who has Penguin Feet in MrFlimflam... I then feel a Arm go on my shoulder and turn to the person it was Yukc0!

"U think he did it?" He ask's me

"Yes no i dont know i didnt believe albert did this.."

"Im sure he did it.." Yukc0 says

I then hold one of Yukc0 hands

"Well i guess we will just have to find out then"

Yukc0 face turns Pink aww cute

I remove my hand From his and go back to my seat Yukc0 does the same

We all Chatted until we heared the door open and we see Mr speedy? Wonder what he's doing here

"Hello G0z sorry to Barg in but i need to tell u somthing In private"

"Oh ok! Ill be back" i then get up from my seat and walk out of the meeting room

Me and Speedy sit down on the bench
"So what did u need to tell me?"

"I cant Hide it anymore i have to tell u the truth before its too late.." He says

"The truth about what?.."

"Albert.."

TBC...