black Creature?

After 3 weeks during The 2 week Albert came and hanged out with G0z and the others albert was glade he didnt see Yukc0 and Yukc0 just sat in his room Drinking feeling shame on him self for making G0z mad. Now during the 3 week it was A Quiet day to Quiet and yukc0 went to the forest he sat on the edge and started thinking he still did feel shameful then he heared someone he didnt see them but he knew someone was there he was about to get up until a black creature pushed off Yukc0!

Luckily yukc0 grabbed onto the edge Terrified  the black Creature tryed making yukc0 fall but then the black thing disappeared and yukc0 got up Terrified not knowing what it was then yukc0 walked back to his room on his way back he saw another one and yelled "HEY PUNK ITS U AGAIN U TRYED KILLING ME!" Yukc0 ran towards it and the black creature stopped yukc0 and went inside his Body controling it Yukc0 tryed yelling but it didnt work the black creature had took over his body then the creature took Yukc0 to a high buliding well it was that high but from the tope it was yukc0 felted scared not knowing what thr creature was doing to him Then The Creature put his body to the edge Yukc0 Started to go in tears a little then the black Creature came out of his Body And pushed him off The building Yukc0 Scremed all the way Down and once he got down he hit his head on a rock hard and started bleeding it looked like he was in a fight he started to close his eyes and the last thing he saw was Two Clowns running towards him And the rest of the circus Crew coming towards him too.......