Sandra And swiss

Hope u Enjoy today Story UwU

Its Been a Week after what happen And Now Everything back to normal Yukc0 Yelling at Z00zy G0z Having Appointments Sn00tz Playing with Other Myths A Girl And Boy screaming--- wait what?

Sandra Pov:

Hi im sandra im 14 and i have a younger brother Name swiss hes 9 We Use To have a normal Life until my Parents Got a Divorce Now my Mom abuses Me She Mostly Gives Swiss All the Attetion and Love But swiss didnt like it he Would give Me love and Attetion which Alest i had Someone that loved me Anyways She would always Hurt Me One day i was in my Cage in the Basement Like Usual Crying to my self And then my mom Comes down stairs into the basement She Looked at Me i looked weak and Pathetic Since i was beaten up and havented eaten in 5 days She Then Walks back upstairs and i Stayed In my cage Crying...

About 7 mintues later i hear my cage open i stop crying And look up It was my brother Swiss he looked at me And reached His arm Out at me he said "Come on lets run away together" i grabbed his hand And we Ran upstairs we dashed To the front door Quickly and Swinged the door open We started to run and then we heared Our mom Yell "GET BACK HERE U BRAT AND SWISS HONEY COME TO MOMMY!" We Kepted on running And ran into the woods We were deep in then We saw Stairs Leading to a circus in the sky we Made it haft way Up the stairs and Then our Mother Grabbed me By The Neck and Grabbed Swiss By the Hand I started To choke And she dragged me Down the stairs And she Hold swiss Hand Tight I started to scream Loud I was in so much pain i was Bleeding Alot  Then My Mom Smacked Me Where She Left a Scrach Mark Last time she beated me up and She Told Me To "Shut the fuck up u worthless Thing" I then passed Out cr And Swiss keeped on yelling My mom then Slapped Swiss she Never Hitted him! And it left him a mark on his cheek he then started to cry lound When we were almost Down the stairs she keeped in Hurting Swiss which made him scream alot.

Nobdy Pov
  Then a Clown Docoter Came Up to The Lady and said "Miss what are u doing to These Children" She then said "Fuck of Bitch go Mind ur Mother Fucking dam Buniess" G0z Looked at Her in Shock He Grabbed Sandra And Swiss and Pushed The lady Down The stairs She went all The way Down Screaming G0z Rushed Up While swiss was Crying And Sandra was passed out.Once G0z made it To the Tope He asked Morgenne to Guard The Entrance! Morgenne Guarded The  Entrance While G0z Took Swiss and sandra into his Docoters Office  he layed Sandrs down On the Bed and Put Swiss in a chair He checked Swiss First He just needed bandages on his cheek And Leg Then G0z Told Swiss To go play With Z00zy And Sn00tz he didnt want to leave his sister but he Listened to G0z and went to go play with dem.

(Z00zy Showed Him da Fortnite way)
(Do u know da Fortnite Way?)
(Yes The Floss Not da Queen da Floss)
(Ok im done ill stop joking around)

He then Checked On Sandra She Was Beaten Up good She needed Alot of rest And Bangeses And She Hurted Her Leg During her Mother Dragging her Down the stairs So G0z Picked Her Up after He added bangeses On her And he Took her to a spare room they Had Swiss went over to ask if "is sandra ok Sir?" G0z then said "She fine she just needs alot of rest And Call me G0z" Then swiss Went Back To Playing With Z00 Z00 and Sn00tz then he closed The door to the Spare room and YUkc0 was Behide Him "U stole a Child" g0z Jumped Up and said "Oh hi Yukc0 didnt see u there! :o) and No I saved Her and her brother From there Abusive Mother" He said  yukc0 Then walked away not caring and G0z Would always check in On sandra

*a week later OwO*

Sandra Pov

I woke up In a room Scared i looked around i was on a Bed And the room was red i thought i was home So i went under the bed With the Blanket Tye blanket was white So i stayed under the Bed...13 Mintues later i hear the door open i put the Blanket over my head and was shaking thinking it was my mother then i heared someone "Hello?" I didnt dare look
Then the Voice Came Closer to the bed i started to get really Scared i wanted to Run out the door But i felt weak.Then The footsteps came Closer and closer And then They Looked under the bed i was under the Blanket crying a little Scared i then felt a hand and i started to shake more then They said to me "Come out Dont worrie i wont hurt u" i didnt come out i stopped crying tho but still shaking and under the Blanekt... 12 Mintues later i heared Swiss Giggling i then knew he was here too i then crawled out From under the bed Fast  the Blanket Fell off me but i didnt care Then i ran out the door then i heared someone Behide Me saying "W-Wait come Back Ur Hurt!" They were right i was hurt but i wanted to see swiss i then ran up to swiss hugging him Then he looked at me He started to cry and hugged me back then the person Behide me Touched my shoulder I yelped a little and Swiss Told me "Sis its just the clown Dont worrie!" I then Froze did he Just say Clown?! I then Turned around And saw a tall Clown Man He looked like a Docoter i then Yelped again and Hid Behide swiss.

G0z POV

I waited until the teen girl came out from under the bed Then when i wasent Paying Attetion i Heared someone Crawling i turned around and saw the girl Running out the room i then ran after her saying "W-wait come back ur hurt!" The teen girl didnt Listen and kepted on running "Oh G0z" i said Still running after the teen Then I Saw them stop Hugging swiss I then realized They ran out Because They wanted to See swiss i thought they were trying to escape.Then i walked over to the teen girl and Put my hand on her Shoulder She then Yelped and Swiss told her "Sis its just the clown Dont worrie!" I then took my hand Off Her Shoulder Then the teen girl Froze She then Turned around looking at me i smiled and Waved She then Yelped and Hid behide Swiss i guess she was scared of Clowns But i told her "H-Hey im a nice Clown dont worrie! Im G0z the clown!" She then looked at me Not sure she can Trust me  I then asked "Are u ok After what happen" She then looked at Me confused Not remembering what Happened That Night That happend a week ago I then told her.She then remember what happened and told me while she told me what happened i noticed she started to Trust me! I was happy about that Then I told her "Well its getting late Tomrrow ill show u around i already showed swiss around" she then looked at the Sky confused she then asked me "how can u tell its getting late It looks Like its always dark" i then giggled and took them to there room They said Goodnight to me and Closed the door i then Headed to my Room.Once i got there i Got into my Clowny Pjs And Turned off the lights i then turned On the stars Lights i had And Got into bed i then was about to go to bed until The star Lighs Turned Off and The lights were Turning off and on I then got scared and Heared Little kid Giggles i then got Scared And Ran out the room heading over to Yukc0 Room.

(Z00zy Was the One Who did that)
(Z00zy:Hey! A/N U said U Wouldent tell them!)
(Whoops Uhh Back to the story!)
Z00zy:A/N!! GET BACK HERE!)

Yukc0 POV
I was In bed asleeping Dreaming About Stuff U dont gotta Know What It was Uglys! Anyways i then woke up from the Sounds of knocking at my door i Then got Pissed Who the hell Is Interrupting My nap i then got up and Open the door to a Scared Looking G0z crying a little i then said "What wrong with u? And what do u want" G0z then told me what happen And asked if he could Sleep with me i stared at Him Blushing a little and Let him in He walked in and i closed the door He then walked to the bed and layed down i then Layed down Next to Him Blushing He then fell asleep Quickly i looked at Him for a little and   fell asleep... Around The Night i woke up i then Noticed G0z and me Were Cuddling i then thought "What the fuck are we doing" Then i let go of him Since i was cuddling him and turned Around G0z was still cuddling me i then wanted him to stop cuddling me but i liked it I then turned Back to Facing G0z our Clown noises were Close to eachother i wanted to kiss Him-- Wait what am i saying!? I-i mean i dont Want to kiss him anways! I then Fell asleep cuddling him back....

1673 Words!