Tricked or Possesd?

HIII IM SORRY IM TAKING SO FUCKING LONG TO WRITE THESE IM JUST A LAZY ASS 🙃/Also School 🤦

^Stop reading this story^

---------
Yukc0 POV FinAlLy:

Me And G0z were Traveling up the Mountains In the Human World,Ugh i hate the human world its Noisey Loud and Annoying 😒
I only like it cause They have B00z
Ofc i dont get it.I dont want some freak humans starting at me👀 I make P0TAT0_Q0 go Tho she stopped after the incident im not talking about this one im talking a different one..

Anyways.
As we kept on traveling up and up AND UP I started to Get Fliping tired GOD DAMN THIS SHIT TIRING HOW DO PEOPLE DO IT? (Idk Yukc0 idk)
I then Tabbed G0z on the Shoulder,He turned around and Looked at me With a concerned Face "Somthing the Matter yukc0?" G0z said in that Cute voice of his- AGHH NO NO NO! STOP THAT YUKC0! "Yeah Im Already tired Its feels like we been walking for Hours" i replied with a annoyed voice
"Um yukc0.." G0z said with a Nervous Voice
"Whatt" i said Rolling my eyes
"We've only been walking for 30 Mintues now" he said
"ARE U SEROIUS!!"(Roblox Oof Sound)
"Uh yeah,But if u want we can take a break?"
"No Lets keep on moving,I dont want to seem like the lazy one here" i Said with a long sigh
We Countied to walk I couldent Help but stare into G0z's Emerald eyes They,They were just so beautiful Ok ok i have to admit it I liked them but there no proof i like him! Hmph

-Later-

"Cann we Rest now.."i said Whinning
"Alright alright Its already dark out anyways And we've been walking for 3 hours straight" g0z replied
We set up for the Night 2 tents Mine Red And G0z Tent Green We both said goodnight to eachother and went to bed.

-During the night like around 1am-

I Open my eyes to feel someone laying next.Once My eyes Ajust i see G-g0z!? Hm he must have Not felt comfy Whatever,I then closed my eyes and went back to bed -3-

-Next day ;))-

I wake up Cuddling somthing as it was cuddling me back I blink 5 times and then i realize i-i-i WAS CUDDLING WITH G0Z AAAAAA! My face turned red like a tomato I then Let go of G0z and Crawl out the tent like a spider >:3
My face still red I Try brushing it off it took my a couple of mintues to stop thinking about it Aghhh...
Soon I went back in to wake g0z up.I shook him But all he did make a Whine sound i then shook him Even Harder.He then got up and looked at me He did that stupid but cute goofy smile At me,"Good morning Yucky Poo!" He said with a great attitude "Good morning Ray of sunshine" i said back we then,Ate Tacos Dont question how.After we finshed eating we started to pack up all of our stuff And countie on walking..

-Lots of Eating and Bathroom breaks and Resting breaks later-

"WE FUCKING MADE IT!" i screamed The Brown abandoned House was right infront of us G0z Looked at me with a Mad look "1 Dont swear! And 2 U dont know if P0TAT0_Q0 Kidnapper is in There and just heared u!" I rolled my eyes at G0z not really caring he Sighed and turned back at the House.

G0z POV:

The Brown Abandoned house was right infront of us "Alright Lets go in" Yukc0 said walking up to the House "wait!" I Yelled whispered he Stopped and looked over at me with a 'What Now' Look "U cant just walk straight into the front door!!"
"Tsk Watch me do it,Also YOLO!" Yukc0 said Running up to the door and Opening it and running in I sighed
'Am i working with Troublemarkers or adults?' I Thought for a momment before Running in after him.

I looked around And turned my Flashlight on Yukc0 was right infront of me with his flashlight on We,First Check around the first floor..Empty hm We then Go upstairs And look thru all the rooms That were all Dusty,Cobwebs Everywhere,And there were Old stuff thrown all around the place,30 mins laters Upstairs We didnt find anything hm i guess they didnt come here.. We went back down and Headed over to the door as Soon as i was THIS CLOSE TO OPENING THE DOOR We hear a Scream Coming from the Basement,This Scream I've heared it So many Times,Like when Z00zy Pretended to be a Killer clown And Scare P0TAT0_Q0 Sheesh he Ended up with a Black eye for Weeks.
I look at Yukc0 He looks over at me And says "Do u think?" "Oh i know it is her scream" i said We both race down the stairs And into basement Door We looked around Until we hear her scream again we Ran over to where it was coming from and there she was,Right infront of us..

(Now for this Part There 2 twist so U can Decide if 1 or 2 should be Be contuied on like this)

₩Part 1?₩

G0z POV:

She has Blood on her Face Her shirt and She had Bruises,Pluse she was Tied up in a chair It felt so Bad to see her like this All hurt..Tho somthing was off about her... Her skin was Brown And She wasent Moving..I mean i get it when ur hurt u cant move But It seem like dosent her chest need to breath For Air? IS SHE DEAD ALREADY?! OH GOD WERE WE TO LATE! I panicked As Yukc0 noticed what was happening to me and tryed calming down,We Then hear a Click clack Sound of Wood.. We look over at P0tat0 She was Moving her feet Still looking down at the cold floor Gray Floor,I stare at Her Or should i Say It,When she rised her/It Head up it was wooden It Pointy Wooden nose That Wood Skin..That Wasent P0tat0 at all... "Did we just Get tricked?" I said looking over at yukc0 who was angry "OH COME ON WE FUCKING HIKED/WALK ALL THE WAY UP HERE TO FIND A WOODEN VERSION OF HER!!" Yukc0 yelled Then,The Wooden Dummy Of P0TAT0_Q0 fell down from the chair which made a Huge 'Clack' sound a Black Figure came From behide the chair and stared at me and Yukc0,Yukc0 was about to yell at that person before the person in black grabbed out somthing The person pressed The remote Opening up from under me and Yukc0 and sended us Falling Down screaming We Held eachother while The We were falling..we Soon Black out...

₩OR Part 2?₩

Yukc0 POV:

P0TAT0_Q0 was Laying there on the floor With  Chains On her Ches,Arms,And legs Holding her down She Layed there with Blood on her Shirt and a little on her Ruffle Collar,G0z Gasped as he Had tears going down his eyes I put my Hand on his Shoulder i know how he must feel seeing someone Who he cares about hurt...
I then Relised somthing Off with P0TAT0_Q0 Her Clothes are pink and White Her hair was a Pink red and Her skin was A Flamingo pink!? I then look over at G0z and Whisper to him "That Not Her" He looks at me in confusion
Then,P0TAT0_Q0 Starts getting up So easily like that? The chains Get off her And they Disappear her eyes Were Brown?..She smiled at Us Before Grabbed out a remote And pressing the red button Chains Then Attach onto me and G0z Holding us down onto our Knees She Walks 2 steps Before stopping and Saying "U two really are fools aren't u?" I then Black out...

(Hope u enjoyed :)) )

Words:1231
Edit:1340