Waken up!

*Sorry i havent been Posting for a while my dog sick and were worried he will die Thank u for Ur patience And Thank You For 87 veiws i Love u all Now lets start with The Story*

It was two weeks After what Happened Yukc0 was still Passed out G0z was Worried And Z00Zy Didnt have Anyone to  yell at him  G0z would always check on Yukc0 to see if he would be awoken Of Course He wasent awake During That Time Yukc0 Had Visions Of him and G0z Together While MrflimFlam Was Getting Smacked in The A---- Ahem I mean He was Jealouse And had No Chance with G0z Then Yukc0 Confess To G0z in his Visions That he liked him They Were about To kiss until...

Yukc0

Woke

Up

He started breathing fast and fell off the bed yelling "Fuck"he Left A Purple Mark On his Red Nose And His Cheek Had a Red mark G0z Heared Yukc0 Yell and Ran Over To Yukc0 Room he Opened The Door to see Yukc0 On the floor With A Purple mark on his nose and a red mark on his Face He rushed over to Yukc0 And helped him Up he Gave him A Hug After Happy that he was Alright! Yukc0 Blushed And Hugged him Back They Hugged Eachother For 4 Mintues.

(Toally not In the corner Taking pictures! Hahahaha!...)

Then G0z Asked Yukc0 "Are U ok! U have purple on ur nose and a Red Mark on ur cheek!" G0z puts his Hand On Yukc0 Cheek Then They bothed looked at eachother there eyes were Locked together They Both Blushed at eachother Then G0z Helped Yukc0 With His Purple Nose and Red Cheek After He got him fixed up Yukc0 said "thanks G0z..." G0z was Surprised yukc0 never said thanks to Anyone They Both looked in each others eyes There Noses were Close to eachother Then Yukc0 Thought it was the perfect Time To Kiss G0z Finally then his Lips Got Close to G0z Mouth G0z  Lips Got close to Yukc0 Lips  And Right before They were about to Kiss In the Chat They Notice it said

*MrFlimFlam Has Joined The Game....*

To Be conutie....

(Stuiped Albert Ruinning The momment Like He ruins Our ears When he Yells)