Ch//68 Merry Christmas

We stayed up all night watching tv, and eating cookies. Maddie bakes them really well. Brynn wouldn't stop laughing at the fact that I've been unconscious for a week. At least I didn't miss Christmas. It really was tomorrow, and then it hit me.

The gifts. Secret Santa! Even though I wasn't actually present in the world, I still want to get the gift. Guess I'll just have to get it later, before we go and give the gifts.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Maddie stood in front of the tv. "Maddie!" Brynn screamed. "I love this part!"

"Oh, sorry. I just had to get my phone"

"Why was your phone on the floor?"

"Cause I left it there, Brynn" Maddie sat back down on the couch near Johnny and I. I was laying on his chest, while I definitely think he was falling asleep. We probably shouldn't have put on "White Chicks" he hates that movie.

~~~
Loud music rung in my ears. I opened my eyes slowly. I felt Johnny still under me, I looked at him and he was just waking up also. "What the hell is that?"

"I don't know. I'll go check" I got up from the couch and went upstairs, to where the music was coming from.

It was coming from my room.

"Who could possibly be in my—"

Brynn was dancing and singing all around my room. "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!"

"Bry!" She looked at me and went to turn off the music. "Oh, morning Kenz. Merry Christmas!"

"Yeah, Merry Christmas" I rubbed my eyes and went back downstairs. "It was Brynn, she's excited" I sat on Johnny's lap. "Oh right, we do have those secret Santa gifts to give out. Do you—"

"No Johnny, I didn't"

"Oh, well do you want—"

"Take me to the mall later. I need to go get ready. Tell them to meet us at your house at three"

"My house? We can't do my house"

"Okay? Well then we'll do Brynn's"

"Why aren't we doing it here?"

"My sister is throwing a Christmas party. Now tell them" I got up from the couch once again and went into my room. "Find some clothes to wear Brynn, we're going to the mall"

"Yay!"

~~~

"Everyone ready?" Me and Brynn nodded our heads to Johnny's question, and we left the house

When we got to the mall Brynn started dragging me all the way to some store I didn't recognize. "Come on, let's shop!" I laughed. She always gets over excited for these type of things.