Chapter 3

Hey everyone. Here is another chapter. enjoy! :)

Sorry, it is so short, I'm going to try and write longer chapters in the future.
________________________________

"So are you ready to go now Danny?" Clockwork asked. "Yeah, I am going to miss this world a lot. What is this place like anyway?" Danny asked, afraid of what he might find in the other dimension. "Don't worry Danny, everything is going as planned." He said. "You and your cryptic stuff, I will never get used to it." Danny said smiling. "Well thanks for everything Clockwork, it really means a lot to me." Danny said and then hugged the ghost of time. He was like a father figure to Danny. "I know Danny, now go." He said and Danny let go of Clockwork and stared at the portal in front of him. It was like a tv screen showing a picture of a rooftop in some sort of city. Well here goes nothing. Danny thought and then he went through the screen, everything turned white for a moment and he felt like his feet had left the ground. All of a sudden he could feel solid ground beneath him and he opened his eyes. Danny couldn't believe his eyes, he was in a huge city, the biggest one he has ever seen. He was standimg on one of the many buildings. On his right was a bag with a note. Danny walked over to it and picked up the paper.

I thought you might want these.

-Clockwork.

"Thank you Clockwork." Danny said out loud and picked up the bag. Inside were his clothes, and some other things from home, he reached into the bag and found another note.

In this world there aren't any ghost, so you don't have to worry about that, but there are still going to be trouble coming your way, be aware.

-Clockwork.

"Well, that's just great." Danny said and placed everything back into his bag. He looked up into the night sky at the stars and took a deep breath. This is going to need some getting used to. Danny thought. He put his bag over his shoulder and looked down to see how far from the ground he was, it wasn't that huge of a drop so he easily jumped of the building and landed on the ground without making a sound, years of fighting ghost can have that effect on someone. He then looked around, the street was empty, only a black and white cat sat on a dumpster nearby. Danny began walking around, being careful not to make any sound for the fear of being caught by someone. Soon he found himself in a dark alley, on the left side of the wall was a window, it looked like the place inside was abandoned, just to be sure Danny went invisible and intangible, walking through the wall into a small dark room. there was only a broken couch and a table in the room, no lights, the room looked empty so he went visible again. "Well I guess this will have to do for tonight." He said and then sighed, it was going to be a long night.

_____________________________

What do you think about this book so far?

Date: 22/03/2019
Words: 548