Chapter 10

Hey, late update I know. I finally got a break and can update again! Yay! I love this book and have some great ideas for it. :)

Enjoy this chapter. ;)

________________________________

No one's POV:

Batman and Robin didn't hesitate to avoid the green smoke traveling towards them, but what they didn't expect was for the smoke to follow their every move, it was fast and eventually covered the two heroes.

"Hahahahahaha!!!" Joker laughed as he grabbed onto Harley's arm and dragged her towards the now disappearing fog, revealing Batman and Robin coughing on the ground and barely able to breathe. It looked like they were trying to fight something inside of them. Danny got worried instantly and flew down next to Batman and Robin, still invisible. "It worked!" Joker said, breaking into hysterical laughter. "They will be dead in a few seconds." Joker said and Danny was panicking, he held onto both Batman and Robin and turned them intangible, the gas releasing itself from their bodies and returning to its bottle. "Wait... What!? How!!" Joker stared at the place where Batman and Robin were only a few seconds ago, they were gone, in an instant Danny turned them visible, still remaining invisible himself. "This will end now Joker." Batman said after a while, standing up, completely fine now. Robin did the same. A few moments passed and Joker was now laying tied up on the floor, Harley next to him in one of Batman's nets. "How!? How did you do that!?" Joker was going mad, even more than he already was. "That would be my doing." A voice said from in front of the Joker. "Wait, who's there?" Joker asked looking around confused, Danny turned himself visible. "I am Phantom." Phantom said and Joker looked terrified that he just appeared out of no where, Harley almost screamed. "Thank you Phantom, without your help we would've been in huge trouble." Robin said smiling at him. "No problem, just doing my job. As for you Joker." Phantom said looking at the man on the ground and then at the bottle next to him. "What was that thing? It wasn't normal smoke." Phantom asked and Joker just laughed even more, not stopping. "Figure it out yourself Ghost boy!" He yelled and laughed again. The police came at that moment and took them away, Joker still laughing nonstop. "I'll examine the smoke at the batcave." Batman said picking up the bottle that laid on the ground. "You two check if anyone is hurt inside the bank." He said and went to the Batmobile, speeding of towards the Batcave. "So... What do you think that was?" Phantom asked and turned to look at Robin. "No idea, it seemed a bit more solid to be smoke, and it was following us as if it was alive somehow." Robin said and I just nodded, a lot of things going through my head. "It was weird when you turned us intangible." Robin said, Phantom laughed. "Yeah, its weird the first time." He said and motioned for Robin to follow him into the building. They checked everywhere to see if anyone needed help, no one was in the building, rubble was everywhere from the explosion that caused the hole in the wall. "Everything looks fine, or at least as fine as it can be." Robin said and Phantom agreed. They walked out of the building and looked at each other. "Meet you at the Cave." Robin said and Phantom nodded, flying towards the Batcave.

When Robin and Phantom arrived at the cave, Danny flying through the wall and Dick entering from a secret entrance. They saw Batman at his computer examining the smoke. "Hey Bruce! Found anything about it?" Robin said and walked over next to him. "Yes, it seems it is alive." Bruce said and They both looked shocked at it. "Wait, what?" Danny asked and looked more carefully at the thing in the bottle, it moved around like it was alive, forming into shapes and trying to open the lid. Danny suddenly realised something.

Danny's POV:

I just realised how much this thing looks like a sort of ghost I once encountered on one of my missions back at Amity. I was too shocked to say anything, fear over took me. But Clockwork said there weren't any ghost here! I began to back away. Bruce and Dick noticed this. "Danny?" They both said walking towards me. "What's wrong?" Bruce asked and I stopped. "That... Is a ghost I battled when I was still... where I'm from, It should not be possible for it to be here!" I yelled and both Bruce and Dick were shocked and confused. "Wait, what?" Dick asked and I explained how Clockwork said that there weren't any ghost in this dimension. They also looked confused after I explained. "This Clockwork, do you trust him?" Bruce asked and I nodded. "He's the ghost of time, he knows everything, he's like a father figure to me." I said and  Bruce nodded. "What should we do about this ghost then?" He asked and I looked at it. "I need a Thermos to contain ghost but I don't have one in this dimension." I said but then I saw something shining in the corner of the room. I walked towards it and was shocked to see the Fenton Thermos laying on the ground. "Uhm... Thank you Clockwork, but I'm really confused." I said out loud and picked up the Thermos, walking back to the others. "Well... Guess Clockwork did know this was gonna happen." I said and explained what the Thermos was and how it worked. I walked over to the ghost and opened the bottle it was in and it came out about to attack again, but I quickly sucked it into the Thermos. I also saw a note attached on the Thermos. It read.

I know I said there weren't any ghost here, but somehow a portal opened in this dimension and now ghost are able to come into Gotham. I'm looking into the problem at this moment but don't know why this happened. Looks like you'll be fighting ghost again, all you're previous weapons are in your room. Goodluck young Phantom.

-Clockwork

"Come on! Just when I thought I was gonna get a break!" I yelled after reading the note. Batman took it from me and also read it. "Is this going to be a problem?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, if ghost from my world are able to get here then the city is doomed, but don't worry, I have been fighting ghost almost my whole life and afterlife." I said laughing. "Tell us what we need to know if we encounter any other ghost, we need to know how to contain them." Bruce said and I nodded. "Im just going to get all the weapons from my room and be right back." I said and flew through the roof of the cave and into my room and saw that there were indeed all the weopans I was going to need. I grabbed all of them and flew back to the cave, once there I told them about all the different weapons and how to use them, I also explained the Ghost Zone and basically everything that they needed to know about ghost and stuff, it did take a long time to explain everything though. "Wow, this is awesome!" Dick said and I chuckled. "This is normal for me, but I really didn't expect this to happen. But honestly I missed the ghost and the fights." I said looking at the weapons, it reminded me a lot about my previous life, back in Amity.

"This is going to be interesting."

_______________________________

And... Hope you liked it! :D

Date: 17/04/2019
Words: 1355

P.S Please point out any mistakes I have in the book, I will fix them if I can. Also if you have any ideas of what should happen or just want something to happen in this book just comment your ideas and stuff, I need some ideas on how this book should go. Thank you. :)